Chastity - Psychological changes as weeks progress

Hi, would like to have your thoughts on how your mind and thinking ability change when you are on week 1 of chastity as compared to lets say week 4 or week 8 or further.

Do you observe any significant change in your relationship with your wife and your acceptance or willingness to go deeper/kinkier?

Yes.. lol.. thats the quick answer.. yes.. just one cucks opinion. But here goes.. one week is not nearly long enough (especially new to chastity) for chastity to begin to work it's magic. The first week or so the newly caged will spend much of his emotional and mental energy wanting release. That desire needs to be wained before the true benefits are able to emerge. Once his mind and body truly accept his inability to be freed then he will begin to direct all that wasted energy to where it matters. His bride or gf. Beta submission will grow within him. He will begin to no longer look at the female form as a sex object (futile anyway). Instead he will begin to show a natural respect for his wife/ gf and every other woman he may encounter. The longer he is caged the deeper this mindset will become. For me I think chastity is like alcoholism.. in that since, I have been caged for many years (on and off) when I am returned to being caged this mindset occurs quickly, no longer need the long duration to begin feeling the effects.

Yes.. lol.. thats the quick answer.. yes.. just one cucks opinion. But here goes.. one week is not nearly long enough (especially new to chastity) for chastity to begin to work it's magic. The first week or so the newly caged will spend much of his emotional and mental energy wanting release. That desire needs to be wained before the true benefits are able to emerge. Once his mind and body truly accept his inability to be freed then he will begin to direct all that wasted energy to where it matters. His bride or gf. Beta submission will grow within him. He will begin to no longer look at the female form as a sex object (futile anyway). Instead he will begin to show a natural respect for his wife/ gf and every other woman he may encounter. The longer he is caged the deeper this mindset will become. For me I think chastity is like alcoholism.. in that since, I have been caged for many years (on and off) when I am returned to being caged this mindset occurs quickly, no longer need the long duration to begin feeling the effects.
Unfortunately I have seen another side to it, and that is resentment by the bf, hubby or partner.

Beautifully Written and Very Accurate.

A lot of this rings true for me.

I’m 3 weeks into an 8 week stint in chastity, ending on my wedding day. Everything Usnluv said has been true for me. After about 2 weeks, my body gave up on trying to orgasm, I have become much more open to experiences I never would have been open to before (like prostate play), and I have become solely focused on my fiancée’s pleasure.

I had to take my cage off for a few days last week while flying (under my fiancée’s supervision) and felt naked without it. I was so happy to get home and have her lock me up again.

Chastity is a crazy head trip, but a week simply isn’t long enough! You need to make it past the grumpy/sullen phase that sets in (for me) around 5-8 days in to really get the desired effect.

The first week or so the newly caged will spend much of his emotional and mental energy wanting release. That desire needs to be wained before the true benefits are able to emerge. Once his mind and body truly accept his inability to be freed then he will begin to direct all that wasted energy to where it matters. His bride or gf. Beta submission will grow within him. He will begin to no longer look at the female form as a sex object (futile anyway). Instead he will begin to show a natural respect for his wife/ gf and every other woman he may encounter.

May I gently ask you a few questions about this, in order to make sure I get it right?

1. Can the state in the first phase be described as increased horniness? And how about horniness in the second phase?

2. How about tease & denial during chastity, especially during the first phase? What if it lacks?

3. Doesn't the respect for the women come from sexual power, i.e. from the horniness of the man, her sex appeal and her having the cage key? I don't really get that "respect without seeing her as a sex object".

I would be glad of any explanation by anybody who experienced this.

Thank you in advance

The mental clarity is truly next level.
What does that mean? In my experience with a few days chastity I noticed thinking about sex and erotic fantasies all the time. It was more difficult to focus on other things, so it was rather the opposite of mental clarity. After a few weeks in chastity, is it more or less difficult for you to focus on non-sex/lifestyle-related duties?

Hi, would like to have your thoughts on how your mind and thinking ability change when you are on week 1 of chastity as compared to lets say week 4 or week 8 or further.

Do you observe any significant change in your relationship with your wife and your acceptance or willingness to go deeper/kinkier?
Yes.....we have many years of experience with Chastity. Been 24/7 since 2009.

What does that mean? In my experience with a few days chastity I noticed thinking about sex and erotic fantasies all the time. It was more difficult to focus on other things, so it was rather the opposite of mental clarity. After a few weeks in chastity, is it more or less difficult for you to focus on non-sex/lifestyle-related duties?
Yes. That unbearable hornyness fades and gives way to something totally different

I’m 3 weeks into an 8 week stint in chastity, ending on my wedding day. Everything Usnluv said has been true for me. After about 2 weeks, my body gave up on trying to orgasm, I have become much more open to experiences I never would have been open to before (like prostate play), and I have become solely focused on my fiancée’s pleasure.

I had to take my cage off for a few days last week while flying (under my fiancée’s supervision) and felt naked without it. I was so happy to get home and have her lock me up again.

Chastity is a crazy head trip, but a week simply isn’t long enough! You need to make it past the grumpy/sullen phase that sets in (for me) around 5-8 days in to really get the desired effect.
I think that's how it works. A little patience and there will be an effect.

Back