Chastity & erections

ATL2NYCuck

Male
From
GA, US
Question to all the more experienced cucks in chastity. Does wearing a device cause a decrease in erection strength or ability to get hard?

I have only wore one a few times, but I swear I cant get as hard or stay hard nearly as long before I used it.

Thanks for any advice. Love wearing it, but still want to be able to grow some hard wood for vanilla wife.

imo wearing a chastity cage by itself won't cause any kind of erectile dysfunction. However, wearing a chastity cage just totally unlocked my extremely submissive tendencies, so I found myself focusing more and more on that instead of what was locked away. Over time that could definitely make erections weaker and you less able to get one...

Being locked in chastity did the same to me, it made me feel more submissive, act more submissive therefore become more submissive. I wanted to be more servile, was proud of my achievements when l was fitted with a smaller and smaller device. l think it is a combination of the physical confinement, and the mental attitude that has made, in my case when the device is removed an erection extremely difficult to achieve. A soft semi erection is what l can manage, with a soft helmet. My wife loves it, and finds it really amusing. xx

Being locked in chastity did the same to me, it made me feel more submissive, act more submissive therefore become more submissive. I wanted to be more servile, was proud of my achievements when l was fitted with a smaller and smaller device. l think it is a combination of the physical confinement, and the mental attitude that has made, in my case when the device is removed an erection extremely difficult to achieve. A soft semi erection is what l can manage, with a soft helmet. My wife loves it, and finds it really amusing. xx

I wish mine found it amusing…mine gets annoyed and frustrated at me….says it’s demoralizing for a woman not to be able to get their man hard.

I think so. I know at least for me, erections were really quite uncomfortable at first. I think realising this conditioned me to only get partially hard, this in turn resulted in SHMBO "upgrading" me to a cb6000s. My erections are now definitly fewer and not nearly as hard. Still get incredibly horny from time to time though, just can't do much with it lol.

I have the same experience. Especially if you wear the cage at night you can not have a boner anymore what is a kind of exercise for the penis due to a peak of tetosterone in the morning. After some time wearing at night your body learns that it can not get hard anymore and that is not usefull anymore. Not to use it is to loose it. Psychologically the cage and the submisiveness also undermines erections. Also if you are not aloud to use your penis you still want to experience sex and the way to go is mostly anal. The more you practice anal the more your sexual center and sensitivity moves from your penis to your ass what also deminishes the use of the penis and its good functioning.

I am in chastity 24/7 full time and for 4-6 weeks at a time. When I get my monthly supervised jack time I am hard and cumming in about a minute. I'm left out for a day or two to make sure everything still works. I haven't noticed any issues. Currently wearing a 1.5" cage and no idea of next release. If anything breaks I'll let you know.

I think that premature ejaculation is quite an issue... Long term chastity mostly induces premature ejaculation what makes you also not so interesting for a woman to have sex with. The first effect for me that was induced by chastity was premature ejaculation. My girlfriend loved it because it was an extra reason and argument for my girlfriend that I was inadequate to have sex with her and that she had an extra reasons to find a lover. It started wit small penis humiliation, comaparing me physically to other more young athletic alpha-type men, then having critic on my PIV-performence, hardness etc.. She also stimulated premature ejaculation the few times a month when I was let out of chastity when we were going to have PIV-sex by stroking my penis a few times or sucking on my penis to make it harder before I could enter her but made me cum more and more in the few seconds entering her or ejaculating between her legs, on the bedsheets or on her belly. In the mean time she had lover and did not want mt semen anymore in her thus me having PE for her was the ideal reason. She acted to me as she was very pity to me and concerned and even buyer a fleshlight for me to train my penis and get rid of my PE but she admitted later on it was because se only wanted to have the semen of her bull in her. She also got disgusted of my semen and aso did want to avoid the mess of my semen in bed and so on. So she aloud me to get more regularly out of chastity but then only to cum in my "plastic vagina" being a Crystal fleshlight. She bought it for me for my anniversary. I was quite surprised it was a transparent device and that you can see through it and that you can see your penis spurt through the device. In the beginning she stroke my penis with the device, later on she placed it between her legs to let me fuck it and it ended me fuckinh it while she was watching me doing it an called the device my plastic girlfriend. After some months it conditions you in such away that I got hard when I smelled and touched the fleshlight.

Last edited:
In my experience with my husband, long term wear just isn’t feasible unless it’s a silicone cage and even then you can get chafing
I really can’t go longer than 4 hours. I have used 3 different caged. Currently love the metal one … but they all cause chafing. I’ve tried both shaving fully and leaving a little hair - both ways result in the same for me. I noticed that if I don’t ejaculate for 3-6 days then put the cage on I turn into a horny wild *******.

Attachments

• 9226B342-F61D-4466-9DD3-AAE8A0100179.jpeg
    9226B342-F61D-4466-9DD3-AAE8A0100179.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 48
I wish mine found it amusing…mine gets annoyed and frustrated at me….says it’s demoralizing for a woman not to be able to get their man hard.
She needs to understand that it's not the woman/wife but it's the man's issue and problem. Just my 2 cents worth.

I really can’t go longer than 4 hours. I have used 3 different caged. Currently love the metal one … but they all cause chafing. I’ve tried both shaving fully and leaving a little hair - both ways result in the same for me. I noticed that if I don’t ejaculate for 3-6 days then put the cage on I turn into a horny wild *******.
Try using a little Vaseline or lotion.

Back