Chastity devices

To keep him under control ,so he knows his place .
If he really want to be caged and agrees all by himself then its ok but in my opinion no cuck should be caged or denied fucking his wife or girlfriend. Really the cuck is the most important part of this dynamic and should be treated with respect. The bull should not be held up like a king as he has the least at stake.

We all read and hear stories of husbands in chastity, but how many bulls have actually seen a husband locked in one personally?
Yours truly.... and one couple enjoyed role-playing as indicated by what the wife called "Prison B****H Time". Wifey went full custom and hubby...oH lawd, she lead him out on a leash and collar, ball-gag, hand-cuffed in the front, anal stimulator in his ass and of course locked in submission (chastity device). Her favoriate saying before pegging him,

"b****h drop your draws and get on all fours, if you love and worship me then, your ass now belongs to me".

Wifey would rent him out to a LS friends when house parties/events met everyone's schedule....

Yeah, you make a great point there. Who would buy a chastity cuck cage? I am too embarrassed to buy one and even to order one online. So one can use a sock and a ruberband. Or how about wearing two pairs of tight underpants? Or two pair of underpants with a sock over the dick with a rubber band over the sock?
Seriously?….you’ve got to be kidding! Lots of men. I would and it sure sounds like you’ve considered it. And I’m pretty sure most men who do consider it experience some of those same feelings of hesitation, reluctance, and embarrassment over going about acquiring one. That’s precisely why they have thoughts about fashioning something rudimentary themselves, in the ways you describe, often as a precursor. I had those thoughts.

If they’re motivated and determined though, and feel like it’s something they really need to try, they’ll eventually overcome those feelings. I did that too.

And there’s definitely something so freeing and empowering about that act, the intention and commitment in it, making the transaction that puts that first real device in your hands.696D4B9B-F2BC-41D0-BE26-A03A92B00167.jpeg
89C01EBB-80F8-40F1-8BD5-A336250BE10F.jpeg
It’s definitely worth it.
8858BCEB-A1C8-41D8-A864-6656F9F9D12F.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, you make a great point there. Who would buy a chastity cuck cage? I am too embarrassed to buy one and even to order one online. So one can use a sock and a ruberband. Or how about wearing two pairs of tight underpants? Or two pair of underpants with a sock over the dick with a rubber band over the sock?
And why would you be embarrassed to order one online? I don’t get that AT ALL!
But I’ll admit we’re still stuck on our first cage, even though we’ve been talking about getting a steel one for a while, and she likes the idea of the shorter open catheter plug ones. We came up with this homemade notion, using this object neither of us can quite identify. 67A1BE79-6E7C-4EC9-83B9-16CB624E4D86.jpegSmall ring, like 1.65” diameter, but she saw the possibility first. She thought if my big balls could get through it my little dick would follow. Took lotion and patience but she thought right! Thing is only about 3 1/2 inches long but the fit both provokes and permits substantial arousal for me. It’s a buzz that’s for sure.
DF686837-064F-4F4D-907A-0BAA15E40AF3.jpeg 1F5CF681-9DEF-4F7F-B730-DE461A3FBF74.jpeg

Last edited:
And why would you be embarrassed to order one online? I don’t get that at all!
Still, I’ll admit we’re still stuck on our first cage, even though we’ve been talking about getting a steel one for a while, and she likes the idea of the shorter open catheter plug ones. We came up with this homemade notion, using this object neither of us can quite identify. View attachment 6179600Small ring, like 1.65” diameter, but she saw possibility first. She thought if my big balls could get through it my little dick would follow. Took lotion and patience but she thought right! Thing is only about 3 1/2 inches long but the fit both provokes and permits substantial arousal for me. It’s a buzz that’s for sure.
View attachment 6179662 View attachment 6179663
The U shaped end looks similar to a peg board hanger.

Back