Chastity devices

We all read and hear stories of husbands in chastity, but how many bulls have actually seen a husband locked in one personally?
Yeah, you make a great point there. Who would buy a chastity cuck cage? I am too embarrassed to buy one and even to order one online. So one can use a sock and a ruberband. Or how about wearing two pairs of tight underpants? Or two pair of underpants with a sock over the dick with a rubber band over the sock?

Yeah, you make a great point there. Who would buy a chastity cuck cage? I am too embarrassed to buy one and even to order one online. So one can use a sock and a ruberband. Or how about wearing two pairs of tight underpants? Or two pair of underpants with a sock over the dick with a rubber band over the sock?
Amazon has them it's easy to order the hard part is size and metal or plastic but order its denfinity worth it.

Last edited:
My gf ordered mine but when I get back home she wants to go buy another one with me because she enjoys humiliating me

Just go buy one at the sex shop

Back