Chastity devices

If he really want to be caged and agrees all by himself then its ok but in my opinion no cuck should be caged or denied fucking his wife or girlfriend. Really the cuck is the most important part of this dynamic and should be treated with respect. The bull should not be held up like a king as he has the least at stake.
Of course everyone has a personal opinion. If cuck agrees to be caged or even asks for it then everything is ok. Also if the Bull is held up like king or not is something every couple has to decide. In our lifestyle the Bull is the King and has the saying. Yes, the wife is HIS whore. But also here she agreed to it and wants to be treated and used as a whore. My role is to please both of them. We all agreed to this lifestyle and fully accept our positions.

Of course everyone has a personal opinion. If cuck agrees to be caged or even asks for it then everything is ok. Also if the Bull is held up like king or not is something every couple has to decide. In our lifestyle the Bull is the King and has the saying. Yes, the wife is HIS whore. But also here she agreed to it and wants to be treated and used as a whore. My role is to please both of them. We all agreed to this lifestyle and fully accept our positions.
That's fine but in my opinion it should only be during sexual playtime not carry out into the couples daily life 24/7.

I agree with your dynamic. That's the way it was in my scenarios. Very much so and it's very bonding in many ways.
Imo...the cuck is the lowest player in the dynamic.
His role is important as support and enabler.
His pleasure is last in line...if at all!

I agree with your dynamic. That's the way it was in my scenarios. Very much so and it's very bonding in many ways.
Imo...the cuck is the lowest player in the dynamic.
His role is important as support and enabler.
His pleasure is last in line...if at all!
Thank you. You nail it so well...specially the last sentence!👍

After trying "regular" chastity cages (plastic and metal) with limited success I finally found a very comfortable and reliable one:
View attachment 6181499View attachment 6181500
It is very easy and quick to put on. Wife and I are very happy.
I have had one like that and it wasn't comfortable to have that around my waist 24/7 . I will give you the fact that the belt holds it close to the body you cannot escape

We have tried many cages and a Belt . Just like everything else online that is fake unless you get a piercing or certain belts they are not 100% secure . At least 98% you will be able to get out of . Then there is comfort . Then there is privacy ...We are currently trying the Vice due to its Anti pull out which is working . Ring sizes and comfort 24/7 is not easy .

Back