Changes in a woman's sexual needs as she gets older

I have been going through many of the same changes that you describe as a mid-forties Cougar. My hormones are rapidly changing as I am in the throes of peri-menopause.

I am such a different woman than I was in my twenties and early thirties. Back then, I was very sexually conservative, a loyal doting wife and a bible thumping Christian goody two shoes. I was a boring prude to be quite honest.

When I escaped (physically abusive Ex) that marriage, an entirely new life opened up to me. I was finally free to enjoy life and all it had to offer. I met a very sweet laid back older white man and our hearts soon connected. Since his sexual prowess was disappointing, I informed him that I would be accepting dates from various black men who had been flirting with me on the dating website. He agreed and my sexuality began to change in a major way. My hormones craved the handsome black men and their passionate love making skills. I was willing to do anything that my first ever black boyfriend wanted, including being shared with his friends. They took my anal virginity and I craved more. They gang banged me and I begged for more. I married my boyfriend 6 years ago but have continued to be an exclusive Queen of Spades Slutwife ever since. I love my sex life now and know that I could never be a loyal wife ever again.

Raging peri-menopausal hormones + BBC = slut.
Reading about your life as a Black Cock Slut has got me so turned on and very jealous of all the Black Fucking you take. I also find my body changing as I get older. From being a normal red blooded male when I was younger, I am now developing feminine feelings and emotions, especially in the past year since joining this site and I regularly cross dress now. The interracial themes on here have awakened an interest in me and a longing for Black Men to own my body. I am hoping that within the next year I will also be enjoying the pleasure of being serviced by
Black Cocks and becoming,like you, a Black Cock Slut. :lips: :blackheart::sex::lips:

Back