Caught white sister twerking on black man at club

You cand bet he told your sister how that you noticed and were hard by looking at him… and how you were super intimidated so you left quick… what was your sisters reaction to that? We know she was totally told
I was super intimidated though. It looked unreal man, it was like a snake

• Love
Reactions: wit
I really hope not that ******* would be really embarrassing. He’s fucking my sister and telling her this ******* that’s beyond humiliating, I don’t want to imagine that
Damn, you had to go for it. I mean I can see it in your face. Hell, everyone lol. I'm the pussy? lol.

Of course he was a real man like most all Black guys. How long? You shorter than 4, 5 inches? Was he double your size you think?
I’m about 6.5 hard, 3 soft. It was easily double my hard size long and way thiccer. It was like a spear shaft, just swaying back and forth

Yes, and telling her that stories might’ve been how he got her panties to drop the first time
He’s built like an anaconda, I don’t think he’d need to tell her about me to get her to drop her thong. But I could imagine he tells her as a funny story about me, that would be hot as fuck to be so outclassed in front of my sister

He’s built like an anaconda, I don’t think he’d need to tell her about me to get her to drop her thong. But I could imagine he tells her as a funny story about me, that would be hot as fuck to be so outclassed in front of my sister
True, but she keeps cumming back because you getting intimidated by him
Absolutely made her wetter

I recently had a really weird experience I still haven’t processed yet and I don’t know who to talk to about, so I am writing about it here anonymously.

2 weeks ago I was at my favorite club with some friends, just drinking and having fun. At some point later in the night I was looking out into the dance floor and saw what almost looked like my sister twerking on this tall ass black dude. I immediately thought I was wrong but after getting closer I realized it was totally her! I was totally speechless and my mind freaked out. I just stood there watching her twerk passionately with no idea what to do about it.

It was super weird but I started getting super stiff watching them. I felt sick to my stomach but the way she was gyrating on him was mesmerizing. My sister is a very attractive blonde chick and we are from a conservative home, so her dating a black man had never crossed my mind. What made it worse was that I could clearly see that the man was hung through his sweatpants and her up and down rubbing on him was clearly having an effect.

I’m still at a loss for how to process this and what it means but I literally have not been able to stop thinking about it since. Every time I try to ******* I rewatch that scene in my mind. I started looking into this and found this site, not really sure where to go from here.

Just pretty surreal to watch. I haven’t been able to look her in the eye since but just thinking about it is enough to get completely hard.
I think you willneed ot let your sister determine her sexuality.

She’s my sweet little sister and the thought of that huge dude riding her ragged makes me angry. She’s also a gorgeous pawg and seeing her with a black man is confusing
Scary surrender is erotic and also intimidating. I will make her most wet though

Back