Caught white sister twerking on black man at club

Ah, so maybe she fucked that night. Was he grabbing her breasts?
I didn’t see him do that but the act was so sexual, he probably did later. I wonder if he was a random man or someone she knew and had been sleeping with. I’ve been trying to get more info out of her on the Lowkey side while I figure this out

Reactions: wit
I did, I had to get out of there. I was super uncomfortable and just told my friends I needed to bounce
Look from a woman’s perspective. She is a grown ass woman. Yes she is your SISTER but come on let it go. It’s not like she is your girlfriend or wife. Guess what she is going to fuck whomever she wants and not clear it with you. My brother ever did this I slap his bitch ass face. My sex life is non of his business. Let her do her and you do you. Let it go. My 2 cents.

Look from a woman’s perspective. She is a grown ass woman. Yes she is your SISTER but come on let it go. It’s not like she is your girlfriend or wife. Guess what she is going to fuck whomever she wants and not clear it with you. My brother ever did this I slap his bitch ass face. My sex life is non of his business. Let her do her and you do you. Let it go. My 2 cents.
I am not a woman, my male perspective was that I saw something riveting and it caused a change in my sexual selection. I did not choose it to, it just did. I’m just showing some appreciation for the subject :)

Reactions: wit
I recently had a really weird experience I still haven’t processed yet and I don’t know who to talk to about, so I am writing about it here anonymously.

2 weeks ago I was at my favorite club with some friends, just drinking and having fun. At some point later in the night I was looking out into the dance floor and saw what almost looked like my sister twerking on this tall ass black dude. I immediately thought I was wrong but after getting closer I realized it was totally her! I was totally speechless and my mind freaked out. I just stood there watching her twerk passionately with no idea what to do about it.

It was super weird but I started getting super stiff watching them. I felt sick to my stomach but the way she was gyrating on him was mesmerizing. My sister is a very attractive blonde chick and we are from a conservative home, so her dating a black man had never crossed my mind. What made it worse was that I could clearly see that the man was hung through his sweatpants and her up and down rubbing on him was clearly having an effect.

I’m still at a loss for how to process this and what it means but I literally have not been able to stop thinking about it since. Every time I try to ******* I rewatch that scene in my mind. I started looking into this and found this site, not really sure where to go from here.

Just pretty surreal to watch. I haven’t been able to look her in the eye since but just thinking about it is enough to get completely hard.
Yer sister has a "private" thing going on, leave it be, try to put it outta your mind if it bothers you...or get off on it. CUM HARD THINKING/IMAGINING WHATEVER.

Yer sister has a "private" thing going on, leave it be, try to put it outta your mind if it bothers you...or get off on it. CUM HARD THINKING/IMAGINING WHATEVER.
I’ve been cumming hard to it ever since. Not so private when she’s taking our mutual friends bbc in our family house basement. I’ve just talked to her about coming up to our cabin upstate with a few of her friends and I’m hoping she’ll bring him along. It would be so hot if at some point I told them I was going to bed and they just started going at it

Back