Caught white sister twerking on black man at club

If other white boys share this experience or have had this happen to them, don’t hesitate to reach out. DM’s open, I’m curious

• Love
Reactions: wit
I recently had a really weird experience I still haven’t processed yet and I don’t know who to talk to about, so I am writing about it here anonymously.

2 weeks ago I was at my favorite club with some friends, just drinking and having fun. At some point later in the night I was looking out into the dance floor and saw what almost looked like my sister twerking on this tall ass black dude. I immediately thought I was wrong but after getting closer I realized it was totally her! I was totally speechless and my mind freaked out. I just stood there watching her twerk passionately with no idea what to do about it.

It was super weird but I started getting super stiff watching them. I felt sick to my stomach but the way she was gyrating on him was mesmerizing. My sister is a very attractive blonde chick and we are from a conservative home, so her dating a black man had never crossed my mind. What made it worse was that I could clearly see that the man was hung through his sweatpants and her up and down rubbing on him was clearly having an effect.

I’m still at a loss for how to process this and what it means but I literally have not been able to stop thinking about it since. Every time I try to ******* I rewatch that scene in my mind. I started looking into this and found this site, not really sure where to go from here.

Just pretty surreal to watch. I haven’t been able to look her in the eye since but just thinking about it is enough to get completely hard.
Just remember this that there is no twerking without the imagination of throwing it back on something! ♠️

So twerking on someone is simply a prelude to getting those cheeks clapped later on!

Just remember this that there is no twerking without the imagination of throwing it back on something! ♠️

So twerking on someone is simply a prelude to getting those cheeks clapped later on!
I could see the outline of the talk dudes cock super clearly. He was packing a massive member. Super erotic to see

• Love
I recently had a really weird experience I still haven’t processed yet and I don’t know who to talk to about, so I am writing about it here anonymously.

2 weeks ago I was at my favorite club with some friends, just drinking and having fun. At some point later in the night I was looking out into the dance floor and saw what almost looked like my sister twerking on this tall ass black dude. I immediately thought I was wrong but after getting closer I realized it was totally her! I was totally speechless and my mind freaked out. I just stood there watching her twerk passionately with no idea what to do about it.

It was super weird but I started getting super stiff watching them. I felt sick to my stomach but the way she was gyrating on him was mesmerizing. My sister is a very attractive blonde chick and we are from a conservative home, so her dating a black man had never crossed my mind. What made it worse was that I could clearly see that the man was hung through his sweatpants and her up and down rubbing on him was clearly having an effect.

I’m still at a loss for how to process this and what it means but I literally have not been able to stop thinking about it since. Every time I try to ******* I rewatch that scene in my mind. I started looking into this and found this site, not really sure where to go from here.

Just pretty surreal to watch. I haven’t been able to look her in the eye since but just thinking about it is enough to get completely hard.
So lets break tis down-
1) You are just out and about at a dance club and poof you see your sister dancing. How old is she? 19? 30? 56?
2) You are sick to your stomach thats she dancing with a black man but you pop a boner?
3) At 1:00am you join this forum this morning because you know it just appeared on your PC screen as you searched for "sister dancing gives me a boner" on google.
4) Than you tell us about it and ask for advice on what to do?

Do I have this in the right order and assumptions? Must have been a really bouji club qwith sweatpants involved.

So lets break tis down-
1) You are just out and about at a dance club and poof you see your sister dancing. How old is she? 19? 30? 56?
2) You are sick to your stomach thats she dancing with a black man but you pop a boner?
3) At 1:00am you join this forum this morning because you know it just appeared on your PC screen as you searched for "sister dancing gives me a boner" on google.
4) Than you tell us about it and ask for advice on what to do?

Do I have this in the right order and assumptions? Must have been a really bouji club qwith sweatpants involved.
1. Yes, we are both club age and have been partying since we were 16-18 respectively. Our clubbing is not new, but I had never seen her act like this before.
2. Yes, it was very strange. I didn’t want to see what I was seeing but at the same time it turned me on and made me extremely hard without my choice.
3. No, I had started looking into IR the moment I got home from the club after that. I was intoxicated with how hot it was, I found this forum a little later. I eventually decided to pull the trigger to make an account and talk about it because I find it extremely hot.
4. I just wanted to share the experience because I’m still in shock and it is very hot to me. I hope you don’t have a problem with this, I’m still navigating everything.

The sweatpants were an upscale darker grey. I could clearly see his imprint, it was extremely noticeable. If you have any other questions lmk.

• Love
1. Yes, we are both club age and have been partying since we were 16-18 respectively. Our clubbing is not new, but I had never seen her act like this before.
2. Yes, it was very strange. I didn’t want to see what I was seeing but at the same time it turned me on and made me extremely hard without my choice.
3. No, I had started looking into IR the moment I got home from the club after that. I was intoxicated with how hot it was, I found this forum a little later. I eventually decided to pull the trigger to make an account and talk about it because I find it extremely hot.
4. I just wanted to share the experience because I’m still in shock and it is very hot to me. I hope you don’t have a problem with this, I’m still navigating everything.

The sweatpants were an upscale darker grey. I could clearly see his imprint, it was extremely noticeable. If you have any other questions lmk.
You find it hot because your sister is attractive and surrendering herself to an extremely masculine Black man?

Back