Caught white sister twerking on black man at club

It’s just a scary thing is all, she looked like she really knew what she was doing. She’s on the volleyball team and I know she has many black friends on the football team, I’m now questioning if she’s been with any of them
No doubt she’s sucked a few BBC’s
If she hasn’t had sex with any yet she’s surly going to. It’s inevitable

It’s just a scary thing is all, she looked like she really knew what she was doing. She’s on the volleyball team and I know she has many black friends on the football team, I’m now questioning if she’s been with any of them
She has. She noticed you looked?

I’ve played sports with some of the black guys she’s friends with on the football/basketball team. I’ve seen them in the communal sports shower before and they are just totally a different breed, I can’t imagine she could take that
She loves them telling her how tiny you are in comparison too as she bounces on their huge cocks. They all love hearing her beg too

Definitely tell her. What’s her first name? They would be laughing about her shocking you so much and make her get on her knees to suck them both
There’s no way man, it was super hot but I don’t want her to know I saw. Don’t know if I should be giving her name out

Reactions: wit
She had her friend Micah, a black basketball junior, over and they were watching a loud movie in the basement for like two hours. I thought nothing of it at the time but thinking back that’s a huge red flag

• Love
Reactions: wit
She had her friend Micah, a black basketball junior, over and they were watching a loud movie in the basement for like two hours. I thought nothing of it at the time but thinking back that’s a huge red flag
She fucked him and probably sucked him off at least twice. You good friends with him?

I know him reasonably well, we were in athletics so I saw him pretty often. The dude has a humongous cock, I talked to him once in the showers and I was totally dwarfed. I had to end that convo quickly and leave because I was getting a little hard tbh. Very weird memory

I know him reasonably well, we were in athletics so I saw him pretty often. The dude has a humongous cock, I talked to him once in the showers and I was totally dwarfed. I had to end that convo quickly and leave because I was getting a little hard tbh. Very weird memory
You cand bet he told your sister how that you noticed and were hard by looking at him… and how you were super intimidated so you left quick… what was your sisters reaction to that? We know she was totally told

You cand bet he told your sister how that you noticed and were hard by looking at him… and how you were super intimidated so you left quick… what was your sisters reaction to that? We know she was totally told
I really hope not that ******* would be really embarrassing. He’s fucking my sister and telling her this ******* that’s beyond humiliating, I don’t want to imagine that

Back