Catching feelings and jealousy

Lmfao it's coming up actually.

I'm young (fuck you, I'm young lol) and broke but I would still never ask any of my partners for money unless I was sugaring.

I like to give as much as, if not more than, I get in all aspects. FWB has a birthday coming up and I've got him a pretty stacked gift bag that I can't wait to give him 🎁
Mine is Feb 18th, mark your calendar haha

Just for you @avaadore
sea boat GIF by South Park

Got you a whole tanker haha. Now you won't ever need to buy oil.

I met my black lover at xmas eve party in 2019. I was with my former hubby. The party was at his company's office in Downtown. The entire first floor lobby was large and turned into dance hall and food being served. My hubby and I arrived together but the moment we arrived he left me to speak with co-worker. Luckily one of his new co-worker came up out of nowhere and began to chat with. He was and still is a hunk. He was to become my black knight.

Feelings can be a total pain in the butt. Going from only the point where I have been in this lifestyle with my husband I have caught feelings for two men other than him. The first man was from before I knew my husband and him and I had been on and off. There are long time feelings there but I kind of have to remind myself I am with my husband on that one.

The second one was a man my husband introduced me to and we get along great. We love talking and spending time together. There have been quite a few times I have caught feelings for this man and sometimes are harder then others. With this man I have to remind myself that we are together for fun and not for something more. Sometimes I have taken a step back and not texted as often and kind of focused my attention elsewhere for a bit to calm things down.

Feelings happen. Unless you are all about one night stands and then never seeing each other again they are going to happen. Everyone develops feelings for other people and sometimes they run deep. Now none of these feelings have been to the point where I have wanted to leave my husband but maybe I wouldn't mind having a couple of them lol.
My wife developed strong feelings for one of her black boyfriends. Her feelings grew even stronger when he knocked her up. She even moved in with him for a few months during her pregnancy. The relationship fell apart after she miscarried in the 5th month. She moved out and returned home to me.

I'm about to enter into an interracial relationship, and I hope to develop the real deal.
I've been single all of my life, and I've been celibate for so long, because I have to honor other people's marriage vows, -even if they choose not to.
I will not share my, "bunny" with anyone, and she's all in with that, because I want to avoid the drama to which you're alluding.
Otherwise, I'm simply an ol' school romantic.
I registered on this site, because I enjoy much of the content, and cannot find it elsewhere.

In the final analysis, there is no way for me to qualify, or quantify the opportunities that I may have missed by not hooking-up with married women.
On the other hand, one can just imagine how much trouble, drama, and potential harm I've avoided by waiting until I was able to find my one and only lady companion.

27 OCTOBER, 2021 UPDATE:
It turns out that I won't be entering into a relationship with her after all.
I'm still in the market, and my views about how I want my relationship to unfold has not changed.
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out.

If or when you realize you are catching feelings, and this goes both ways, what do you do? Do you give in to it, or do you stop meeting up and allow it to fade?

On the other hand, now that you are emotionally invested, if or when you see your bull/hotwife with someone else whether it is their significant other or someone else, do you get jealous?
Does either of you come clean to your significant other that you now have feelings for bull/hotwife? If there are any in here that is the significant other and experience what I am referring to, please share.
1) In my case, as a cuckold, i have no word if my wife fells in love with her Bull. Actually she felt in love, and currently she is in love with her Bull. 2) i always get jealous, terrible jealous. 3) my wife always tells me when she falls in love with her Bull.

A woman who has beautiful sex with a handsome black man and experiences multiple orgasms every time is going to develop strong feelings for him. The passion may be so great that she cannot just walk away from the affair. My ex wife developed such strong feelings for her black boyfriend that she stopped taking her birth control so she could have his baby. I did everything that I could to stop the affair but the passion was overwhelming for her and she broke up our marriage to be with her black lover.
I am planning to get into similar kind of arrangement for my wife but I am being upfront about my expectations about keeping my marriage intact, no matter what. My wife is pretty much a naive but I am trying to get into an long term exclusive and committed arrangement with a reasonable black bull. Although, reading this made me uncomfortable about this kind of relationship. I don’t know if there is any way that I can ring fence my marriage, at least legally. Rest I am absolutely open for them to get involved emotionally.

I am planning to get into similar kind of arrangement for my wife but I am being upfront about my expectations about keeping my marriage intact, no matter what. My wife is pretty much a naive but I am trying to get into an long term exclusive and committed arrangement with a reasonable black bull. Although, reading this made me uncomfortable about this kind of relationship. I don’t know if there is any way that I can ring fence my marriage, at least legally. Rest I am absolutely open for them to get involved emotionally.
Let me help you with this

I've only had one "BBC Bull". We were together for about 15 months before me and my family relocated and it had to end. And it was probably a good thing for me overall because I was definitely falling in love with him. And the sex wasn't "just fucking" anymore, I think from both of our sides. The thing was that I was never going to change my life situation for him, and he knew that and probably didn't want that anyway. I don't think I can have that kind of physical intimacy and not develop feelings. We had sex 1-2 times a week for 15 months with only a few weeks where we didn't, and the great majority of those times my husband was not present. And we talked and laughed not just grinded on each other. So, yes, I felt like I was 20 again with him and it was fun. And I loved him. And it was good for me to go away.

Back