Catching feelings and jealousy

Hey all, now this is actually a multi-question thread, so forgive me for that, I did not feel like posting more than once. So, I know, at least I hope no one gets into this with the plan to break up any homes/relationships. However, things happen, feelings get in the mix and you find yourself wrestling with emotions. Here are my questions:
If or when you realize you are catching feelings, and this goes both ways, what do you do? Do you give in to it, or do you stop meeting up and allow it to fade? On the other hand, now that you are emotionally invested, if or when you see your bull/hotwife with someone else whether it is their significant other or someone else, do you get jealous?
So there is no confusion, the situation can mean a bull that is in a committed relationship but is in the lifestyle. So let's say he is out with his lady, and the hotwife that is catching feelings sees him, that is where I going with this thread. And, vice versa, the bull is catching feelings, and now he is jealous if the hotwife is out with other bulls, etc. Does either of you come clean to your significant other that you now have feelings for bull/hotwife? If there are any in here that is the significant other and experience what I am referring to, please share. By the way, are there any bulls in here in committed relations, and are you sneaking or it is known to your lady? What I am also curious about is if any bull in here is in a non-interracial relationship.
We would not be interested in any bull who was cheating on their wife/partner .. and in fact would probably not be interested in a bull playing with permission either (have not encountered it either ourselves) .. overall though, my wife is not really interested in seeing any particular man more than about 3 times ... for her its all about the newness of a new body/cock .. for me its about seeing her excitement of exploring that new body/cock.

I have nothing but love for the men in my life - I don't do casual sex, I only do ongoing fwb type dynamics. I never say "no strings attached" because that isn't how I operate. I need to like you as a human and want to be around you to want to fuck you.

Feelings are natural and can't really be helped but what can be helped is where you funnel the emotion into. Personally I funnel it into the friendship.

My main fwb and I are super tight - like emergency contact, I have a key to his house level tight - we've been seeing each other for 5yrs with a brief period a few years ago where we stopped having any sort of sexual interaction because he got into a monogamous relationship. I was never jealous, I want the people I care about to be happy whether it changes our dynamic or not.
Changing dynamic is totally secondary to both of you sharing wife/bf bliss!❤️

Hey all, now this is actually a multi-question thread, so forgive me for that, I did not feel like posting more than once. So, I know, at least I hope no one gets into this with the plan to break up any homes/relationships. However, things happen, feelings get in the mix and you find yourself wrestling with emotions. Here are my questions:
If or when you realize you are catching feelings, and this goes both ways, what do you do? Do you give in to it, or do you stop meeting up and allow it to fade? On the other hand, now that you are emotionally invested, if or when you see your bull/hotwife with someone else whether it is their significant other or someone else, do you get jealous?
So there is no confusion, the situation can mean a bull that is in a committed relationship but is in the lifestyle. So let's say he is out with his lady, and the hotwife that is catching feelings sees him, that is where I going with this thread. And, vice versa, the bull is catching feelings, and now he is jealous if the hotwife is out with other bulls, etc. Does either of you come clean to your significant other that you now have feelings for bull/hotwife? If there are any in here that is the significant other and experience what I am referring to, please share. By the way, are there any bulls in here in committed relations, and are you sneaking or it is known to your lady? What I am also curious about is if any bull in here is in a non-interracial relationship.
If you don't get to feel a little jealous, he's not a very good bull. Jealousy is part of the high.

Nahhh, them 'feelings' aren't legit 🚫
There is a difference between "endorphin highs" and actual emotional feelings.

I've had plenty of wives and women who got caught up in the emotional aspect just from mind-blowing sex and having fun together... but we were not compatible outside of the bed so those were false feelings.

I tried the whole polyamorous thing before (dating a Wife) and it was hella fun while it lasted! But that's also Fugazi😣.

their Main partner can cut the fun at any time. Then you're left holding the bag. The bag has Blue Balls and apologies 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

ICE COLD PIMPIN

Nahhh, them 'feelings' aren't legit 🚫
There is a difference between "endorphin highs" and actual emotional feelings.

I've had plenty of wives and women who got caught up in the emotional aspect just from mind-blowing sex and having fun together... but we were not compatible outside of the bed so those were false feelings.

I tried the whole polyamorous thing before (dating a Wife) and it was hella fun while it lasted! But that's also Fugazi😣.

their Main partner can cut the fun at any time. Then you're left holding the bag. The bag has Blue Balls and apologies 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

ICE COLD PIMPIN
New Relationship Energy is a big time thing that people confuse with actual emotion.

All those buzzy, excited feelings you get when you're seeing someone new can be super intoxicating and it's easy to confuse them with something real.

New Relationship Energy is a big time thing that people confuse with actual emotion.

All those buzzy, excited feelings you get when you're seeing someone new can be super intoxicating and it's easy to confuse them with something real.

Yep. Same can be said for Vanilla Relationships!
At best, I have a few Hotwife /GF who are "FWBs".... We are on friendly terms and every once in awhile they invite me over to fuck them 😈🍆

Yep. Same can be said for Vanilla Relationships!
At best, I have a few Hotwife /GF who are "FWBs".... We are on friendly terms and every once in awhile they invite me over to fuck them 😈🍆
I love the ******* out of my main fwb, it's just not romantic. He's one of my closest friends, I just also happen to have mind blowing sex with him 👌🏻

I love the ******* out of my main fwb, it's just not romantic. He's one of my closest friends, I just also happen to have mind blowing sex with him 👌🏻
Yep I know. That's the best so stick with that lol
I've done it all... GFs, wife /marriage, ******* and ******* 😅 now I'm just good piping you sexy ladies 💦💦

What the french? Where my FWB like you lol? Speaking of FWB, did the meaning for that change? Last I check, it meant we hang out and do friends *******, and the fucking was the benefits. But lately the women that come at me saying they want FWB, but they want their bills paid and *******. I'm like gtfo with that bullshit. You might as well be a *******.

What the french? Where my FWB like you lol? Speaking of FWB, did the meaning for that change? Last I check, it meant we hang out and do friends *******, and the fucking was the benefits. But lately the women that come me saying they want FWB, but they want their bills paid and *******. I'm like gtfo with that bullshit. You might as well be a *******.
They're describing a sugar baby which is a whole other thing lol

My issue with the current definition of FWB is that so many people use it interchangeably with a bootycall which is so not the same thing. Your definition is correct, a FWB is a friend first, you have to enjoy each other's company with clothes on as well as off. I have a key to my dude's spot, have helped him move, he's changed the oil in my car, etc. Friend ******* 💁🏻‍♀️

My issue with the current definition of FWB is that so many people use it interchangeably with a bootycall which is so not the same thing. Your definition is correct, a FWB is a friend first, you have to enjoy each other's company with clothes on as well as off. I have a key to my dude's spot, have helped him move, he's changed the oil in my car, etc. Friend ******* 💁🏻‍♀️
When is your next oil change haha? Have tools will travel and will even bring the oil too. Good high mileage grade hahaha.

What the french? Where my FWB like you lol? Speaking of FWB, did the meaning for that change? Last I check, it meant we hang out and do friends *******, and the fucking was the benefits. But lately the women that come at me saying they want FWB, but they want their bills paid and *******. I'm like gtfo with that bullshit. You might as well be a *******.

Nahhh bruh that ain't a FWB... that's a TRICK 😂😂😂

I'm FRIENDS with some of the chicks I smash. Friends like, I know they family and ******* foreal...
Obviously the fam don't know we Fuckin, but but.... One of sexy FWBs her sister and her homegirls know we are fucking on the regular, even when she has a boyfriend 😈♠️👑

Nahhh bruh that ain't a FWB... that's a TRICK 😂😂😂

I'm FRIENDS with some of the chicks I smash. Friends like, I know they family and ******* foreal...
Obviously the fam don't know we Fuckin, but but.... One of sexy FWBs her sister and her homegirls know we are fucking on the regular, even when she has a boyfriend 😈♠️👑
Yeah exactly. One had the nerve to come at me with a "hey can you help me out" and we haven't even met in person. I told her she must have lost her mind thinking I'm gonna reach into my wallet and blindly give her money. Then she said, it's only $50. I said well since it's only, then you should have it lol. Then had the nerve to tell me I'm not serious. I had to laugh, silly rabbit 🐇🐰. I hit her with the capital one ,what's in your wallet? I know what's in mine. Got me messed up lol.

Yeah exactly. One had the nerve to come at me with a "hey can you help me out" and we haven't even met in person. I told her she must have lost her mind thinking I'm gonna reach into my wallet and blindly give her money. Then she said, it's only $50. I said well since it's only, then you should have it lol. Then had the nerve to tell me I'm not serious. I had to laugh, silly rabbit 🐇🐰. I hit her with the capital one ,what's in your wallet? I know what's in mine. Got me messed up lol.

I can tell from that conversation she was a young bunny. You got to be careful with them young girls they broke AF! 😂😂😂

Young bunnies are only good for bouncing and then letting them run free in the wild 🐇

My FWBs are all grown women with real jobs and got their own spaces. Matter of fact you get yourself a really good FWB she will take you out to dinner sometimes and buy you stuff.

A lot of these hoes are stuck in the 20th century, smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ . You find you a good one she recognizes equal opportunity. Pussy ain't currency anymore.

Cryptocurrency and good dick is a premium 📈

I can tell from that conversation she was a young bunny. You got to be careful with them young girls they broke AF! 😂😂😂

Young bunnies are only good for bouncing and then letting them run free in the wild 🐇

My FWBs are all grown women with real jobs and got their own spaces. Matter of fact you get yourself a really good FWB she will take you out to dinner sometimes and buy you stuff.

A lot of these hoes are stuck in the 20th century, smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ . You find you a good one she recognizes equal opportunity. Pussy ain't currency anymore.

Dude, facts. That's exactly what I am used to. In full transparency this is from that BLK app. But yeah I know what you mean, I am not falling for that okie doke.

When is your next oil change haha? Have tools will travel and will even bring the oil too. Good high mileage grade hahaha.
Lmfao it's coming up actually.

I'm young (fuck you, I'm young lol) and broke but I would still never ask any of my partners for money unless I was sugaring.

I like to give as much as, if not more than, I get in all aspects. FWB has a birthday coming up and I've got him a pretty stacked gift bag that I can't wait to give him 🎁

Back