Cannot make a chastity device work

When I have a cage on, especially the Holy Trainer, I don't get erections unless I am doing something that I'm not supposed to, other than morning wood. For me, wearing the cage takes my penis out of the equation. No wandering eye at the skirt in the mall, no pocket pool and sneaking ejaculation. How is it that you have so many erections while wearing a cage?

My cage moves down through the day but I just go to the restroom and shift everything back in place. Every time I have to do this it reminds me that I am locked up for a reason and my Queen deserves more than I can give her... keep some silicone lube on hand for your testicles. Just a little dab on the underneath of your scrotum helps everything slide around and not get in a bind.

I only get to remove to take a shower and clean cage then right back on. I believe if you try it for a couple of days it will make positive difference. Try to refrain from ejaculating while you are free.

I've been using it for longer now. I only remove it now for sex with my wife and essential maintenance. I feel more focused on my work. Only when watching my wife with her bull, it all gets painfully swollen. And when it comes to reclaim sex, I have difficulties to remove the cage and later cannot get an erection so easily. You probably checked the thread 'Best cage'. Some good info there too.

Mine hasn't been off for about two months, not even in the shower. She ruins me in the lock now mostly. I will be getting a bj next week though for my birthday. Her bull comes this Saturday.
Whilst I was giving her morning orgasms just now she told me that I will no longer 'squirt' inside her and that only her bull 'shoots' in her. Interesting the choice of words! I squirt and he shoots.
She got very wet as I agreed that her pussy belongs to him for fucking and I get to lick every day and clean up and that I should thank him when he cums in her.
I'm hoping that it is just horniness because he's coming tomorrow because id still like to cum in her sometimes!

Back