Cannot make a chastity device work

Sjmjb

Male
From
NE, US
My wife finally wants to lock me into chastity. The only problem is I cannot get it on. I get hard way too fast then my head won't fit in the cage. When I do get it on and locked it acts like it is going to fall off my cock. I have tried the 2" and the 1.75" and it acts like it will fall off. The 1.5" ring is too tight and acts as a cock ring. What do we need to do?

She wants to be in full control of when I cum lol. I travel quite a bit for work and she doesn't want me hacking off 5 times a day
If you want to jerk off then you'll find a way out of just about all locks, unless you get a Prince Albert piercing and a lock to secure it.
I can't see your attachments but don't get it so tight that you can't get a finger under the ring up to your first knuckle.

I deleted the pictures off my phone so I wonder if that's why they won't show up. I couldn't handle a piercing. I will just keep trying

It always starts way up, but as I put the cage on it begins to get hard. I tried a smaller ring and it acted as a cock ring terrible

use a footie stocking, from the shoe store, to load you penis into the cage. There are YouTube videos on how to do this. OTC sinus and allergy medication can cause ED issues and help a guy stay limp, especially if you are trying to wear overnight. Morning wood in a cage is no fun at all.

IMG_5423.JPG
Still struggling with new one now. Can at least get this one on easy but anytime I get arroused it move down my shaft some. Also a little concerned about the ring tightness as in my testicles turn cold and purple

All the same probs here! Putting on is now easier. Washing with cold water or in the shower (not too cold or I get it hard again). But there is no fix to the device moving forward with restrained erections. I don't recommend using a tighter ring. All red and purple here too one way or the other. I once thought tissue got necrotic. All swollen after long use.

Back