Can We Have the Wives on here not the Husbands ?

Exactly. I don't expect a wife to go into a situation unprotected so I expect her Man to fit into the equation, to an extent.

But when the "so-called" husband is wanting dick picks, asking how big your cock is etc...maybe the wife should be present and included during the conversation. But you're right, most of the time it's just a horny guy getting off on the other end.

I don't mind chatting with a couple but no wifey, no need to chat.

White Husbands or Cucks or Boyfriends.

I don't want to talk to you.

And I think I speak for most black men.

We don't want to talk to you.

And when we do. We want to keep it as short and to the point as poss.

So if you are on here and you message a black man. Get to the point and honestly ? I don't even want to speak to his white women that much. No chatting about my job or yours. My or your hobbies. None of that.

The convo should be this

"Hey. I'm Mike from [your region] here is pic of my wife. She is looking for a black men for to have fun with. I see you in my region. If you like my wife / gf. We can arrange some thing"
Exactly how I feel, way too many husbands or boyfriends posting pictures of their wife because they just fantasizing , the wife or girlfriend most likely knows nothing about this.

So if you are on here and you message a black man. Get to the point and honestly ? I don't even want to speak to his white women that much. No chatting about my job or yours. My or your hobbies. None of that.

The convo should be this

"Hey. I'm Mike from [your region] here is pic of my wife. She is looking for a black men for to have fun with. I see you in my region. If you like my wife / gf. We can arrange some thing"
I disagree. I actually really like getting to know the people I’ll be having sex with before I do the deed. It feels like like I’m a toy for them and more intimate. But I do agree, the women in the relationships should also be somewhat outgoing.

The convo should be this

Tell everyone you have no idea, with out saying you have no idea

Kinda funny coming from unverified account with no pictures. We have met 3 males here and there's just as many fake bbc accounts as there are fake female/couple accounts. This is not a good place to meet males. But this guy is disassociated.
Your just another sissy huh , any females on here?

Back