Can We Have the Wives on here not the Husbands ?

White Husbands or Cucks or Boyfriends.

I don't want to talk to you.

And I think I speak for most black men.

We don't want to talk to you.

And when we do. We want to keep it as short and to the point as poss.

So if you are on here and you message a black man. Get to the point and honestly ? I don't even want to speak to his white women that much. No chatting about my job or yours. My or your hobbies. None of that.

The convo should be this

"Hey. I'm Mike from [your region] here is pic of my wife. She is looking for a black men for to have fun with. I see you in my region. If you like my wife / gf. We can arrange some thing"
Get over yourself.

I think if your goal is to meet and fuck single white women, telling all white guys on here to go pound sand makes zero difference. But if you want to fuck a white wife, your odds of fucking one go from like middle school charity auction odds to multi state Powerball odds real quick. No science to back it up, but reading countless posts about how/why wives started fucking black guys, over 90% of them did so either because the husband pushed that agenda or because he was cool and supportive of his wife pursuing the activity. If you just want a transactional fuck, maybe someone rolled out some black guy, white wife specialty Tinder app you can use.

The only way my wife does this is by me creating a near ideal situation that she can get comfortable with. If you want a white woman who’s only requirement is a black man, with decent sized cock, in this zip code, down to fuck, you best hit up the ATM or double glove because with the latter approach the woman is probably as diseased as that monkey from the movie Outbreak.
No just go to the interracial dating sites, talk on phone meet women go from there less hassle that hot wife bs.

So if you are on here and you message a black man. Get to the point and honestly ? I don't even want to speak to his white women that much. No chatting about my job or yours. My or your hobbies. None of that.

The convo should be this

"Hey. I'm Mike from [your region] here is pic of my wife. She is looking for a black men for to have fun with. I see you in my region. If you like my wife / gf. We can arrange some thing"

Nope .. you do not speak for most black men, or men in general who will join a married couple.

The convo should be this

Lol not how thing works in the lifestyle. 99.9% of the time you will be chatting with the husband . Usually the husbands make all arrangements. On this site tho . If you notice . Most couples or females on their profile say male . These stupid dudes pretending to be a couple or female are so overexcited that they forget to select female or couple on their profile . True sign of it being a timewaister…..

With mofos out there being sickos or weirdos to many STDs trolls and cat fish sorry but all contact goes Thur me for her safety but even then so called bulls on here are just bullshit one guy came off this site everyone else is frome bumble and tinder
When a serious bull hit yall up it be games. Most of you'll not really serious on this site. Just wanna message and not meet

When a serious bull hit yall up it be games. Most of you'll not really serious on this site. Just wanna message and not meet
If your serious and local and seem like a good fit for our style of shenanigans I put them in touch with my wife and see where it leads. I don't fake being my wife. And yeah I'm bi ish so I enjoy pics just as much as my wife.

Back