Can I breed someone’s wife

Obviously this is for the couples that are open for it you making a big deal typing a paragraph is hilarious cuz obviously if they wanted me to give them a baby they would let me
That wasn't in response to your post, it was in response to, well the comment I quoted and responded to lol

Nobody's making a "big deal".. If you want to risk paying a metric ton of support that's your prerogative, do you dude.

I would love to breed someone’s wife whether they can get pregnant or not within the Alabama Florida Georgia Mississippi area or anyone willing to travel
North MS... yes you may. If you are up this way please let me know. It’s a fantasy of my husbands. And for all those worried about baby support, I had a hysterectomy so it is strictly fantasy.

Obviously this is for the couples that are open for it you making a big deal typing a paragraph is hilarious cuz obviously if they wanted me to give them a baby they would let me
I guess people have different thoughts on it. The law is what the law is, but honestly, if you were to breed the Mrs and she did end up pregnant, to us that's a risk we took and something we would have to bear. It isn't fair that we as a couple agreed to something that risky and then come after you, the baby daddy, for money. There would be no expectations of you beyond the breeding part.

I would love to breed someone’s wife whether they can get pregnant or not within the Alabama Florida Georgia Mississippi area or anyone willing to travel
Provide you last 3 years schedule C please so we can see how you'll take care of all these children as you spread your seed around like fertilzer.

Provide you last 3 years schedule C please so we can see how you'll take care of all these children as you spread your seed around like fertilzer.
Any woman who wants to be fertilised by a prime black Mississippi bull should be provident enough to support his children all by herself, with or without with her complicit husband’s financial assistance.

Anyhow, what if CriscoLove is a mere stripling of 18 or 20 and unemployed and doesn’t have 3 years of schedule C behind him?

I suggest you request face and body shots from him and then decide if his superior genes measure up to your concept of the ideal babymaker you appear to be seeking.

You might even fall in love with his likely good looks and splendid physique—let alone his sexy deep voice—and take him on as your house-boy. With your husband’s consent of course.

Going by your arch reply to CriscoLove, it seems to me that your sense of entitlement may override your desire to be impregnated by any prime breeding black stud you have to pay for the privilege of him planting a baby in you.

If that’s the case, I suggest you get in touch with LeBron James or some similarly superbly athletic and deeply desirable black millionaire to impregnate you and pay you chi ld-support for 18 years.

If you do, don’t forget to send him some nude shots of yourself and your latest STD certified results prior to meeting up with him. I’ve heard that Afro-American professional athletes can be pretty particular about who they bed, so be prepared to be rejected Annie.

It’s not a white-mistress-black-slave transaction you know. You need to measure up too.

Last edited:
Back