Can I breed someone’s wife

I would love to breed someone’s wife whether they can get pregnant or not within the Alabama Florida Georgia Mississippi area or anyone willing to travel
Can you breed someone else's wife....?

Answer: You most certainly can, with a huge, shapely and beautifully up-curved cock like your one, you spunky 23-year-old wannabe. Your erection looks like one very serious deliverer of black baby-batter and will very easily reach the cum-thirsty cervix of any woman who takes it all the way up her in her fertile time.

Go to it man! But take my advice and post some more revealing naked pics of yourself here, and flesh out your profile personality-wise a bit more encouragingly. Despite their protesting to the contrary, almost every white woman is naturally and rightly curious about the personality and overall physiques---and not only the impressive erections---of black males offering to impregnate them. Bless their baby-wanting hearts.

Last edited:
Even if they could legally, what husband is going to pursue a guy for money who he knowingly and willingly invited to impregnate his wife? I just don't see it happening.
It's not that hard to imagine. The couple has marital issues and gets divorced. Unless there is a valid contract stating the biological ******* is not responsible for baby support, the husband gets a good lawyer to argue the baby is not his and therefore he is not legally financially responsible for the baby's support. If he is successful, the now ex-wife and mom of the baby still needs to raise him/her turns to the courts to get financial support from the sperm donor.

It's not that hard to imagine. The couple has marital issues and gets divorced. Unless there is a valid contract stating the biological ******* is not responsible for baby support, the husband gets a good lawyer to argue the baby is not his and therefore he is not legally financially responsible for the baby's support. If he is successful, the now ex-wife and mom of the baby still needs to raise him/her turns to the courts to get financial support from the sperm donor.
Ok, yes if there is a dispute afterwards that results in divorce I see that point.

I'm not so sure that a married couple can pursue a third party male for baby support.
If you bring a baby into the world, you're responsible for it. Morally and legally.

It doesn't matter the circumstances in most western countries the only way to provide genetic material and not be on the hook is to go through a sperm bank. Otherwise, termination of parental rights and obligations is a process that requires a lawyer and full consent of both parents after the birth of the baby.

If you bring a baby into the world, you're responsible for it. Morally and legally.

It doesn't matter the circumstances in most western countries the only way to provide genetic material and not be on the hook is to go through a sperm bank. Otherwise, termination of parental rights and obligations is a process that requires a lawyer and full consent of both parents after the birth of the baby.
Obviously this is for the couples that are open for it you making a big deal typing a paragraph is hilarious cuz obviously if they wanted me to give them a baby they would let me

Back