Can bulls and cucks be friends?

My wife and I were in the lifestyle for over 10 years, During that time she had 4 bulls, all very masculine black males, all very professional in there careers, 2 out of the 4, we had trust issues with, both of us did. The other 2 we were very close with, hang out work on cars, concerts etc. Never threatened our relationship, knew and respected our boundaries. 1 found a wife, was very open with us, but that ended that, the other was with us pretty much 6 years until my wife was diagnosed with brain cancer, she passed at the age of 50 three years ago. I don't think I will ever find another woman like her.

My wife and I were in the lifestyle for over 10 years, During that time she had 4 bulls, all very masculine black males, all very professional in there careers, 2 out of the 4, we had trust issues with, both of us did. The other 2 we were very close with, hang out work on cars, concerts etc. Never threatened our relationship, knew and respected our boundaries. 1 found a wife, was very open with us, but that ended that, the other was with us pretty much 6 years until my wife was diagnosed with brain cancer, she passed at the age of 50 three years ago. I don't think I will ever find another woman like her.

Thanks for sharing!

Tim is a guy who I cuck for five years with many of his girlfriends. His girls are always 10s because he is hot I guess. He is the craziest but the loveliest bi guy I know and he adores my creampies...as much that he sometimes gives me advice on how to improve my diet. His current princess is too much of a good girl and we both can't wait to the day she spreads her legs for my seed, as all of his ex-girlfriends did.

so very sad for you but so happy for you that you do have all those wonderful memories of your beloved and the good times you had together.

Back