Can bulls and cucks be friends?

I’m friends with all my cucks...... if you saw us out in public you wouldn’t know I was fucking his wife or that I owned him......

I think people are forgetting something in this lifestyle....

A cuck is trusting you as a bull with the most important thing in his life... His wife and mom of his children....

You as bull should understand that and try to develop a friendship with both the cuck and hotwife...
Exactly! My bf and hubby hang out a lot together outside of our private time. They fish, play golf, watch sports, etc. Maybe thats not for everyone but for us it makes the whole situation so much more comfortable and natural.

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship
sounds great, you are lucky

Yes, any succesful long term bull cuckold relationship rests on everyone being comfortable with each other and have some sort of social familarity and genuinely like and respect each other. A smart bull knows he needs to pimp and court the cuckold husband to minimize the cucks jealousy or fears he may be holding about the bull and what the bulls ultimate vision will be for being their dominate alpha, The cuck needs to be at ease and somewhat cool with the bull at first to help him also accept his wifes attraction to him and be ok with accepting the bull is physically superior lover than the cuckold is and that eventually he will be expected to submit to that bull physically in some way, rather by eating creampies or sucking his cock sometimes and thats a lot to feel self conscious about and if the cuckold is afraid the bull doesnt respect him it could eventually cause drama which might decrease the bulls chance of fucking his wife as much as he and she may want to fuck.

I think my husband and Bulls have a definite role and place in the collaboration of our relevance but being friends isn't one of them. The Bull is mine and I'm his for the time we are together and during this period my relationship with my husband he is irrelevant. We've found that this has always worked well for us. Being cordial at the initial meeting with a simple hello or head nod by the Bull is all the friendliness that need be extended in my opinion. My husband has always been fine with that too as his subdued and docile nature has made him compliant to the will of the Bull. As long as there is that understanding that the Alpha Man is taking what is his and the acceptance by the effeminate beta acquiesces then there is no need for further friendship. Should something long term develop then the relationship could be reexamined and modified.

YES. Everybody has their own thing. I don't have what you would consider normal man/woman relationships. Not by a long shot. My couples ARE my connection to that on a strange but unique level that works for me. These people are friends and in some cases almost family. I've been doing this for a very long time and I've know these people forever. That is why there is no humiliation or dominance or anything like that. We have a mutual kink that works for us. I've said before that yes, I've gone on vacations, played golf, gone fishing, gone to concerts and other events both with just the wives, sometimes just the husbands, sometimes both. It's a good time and a mutual respect. I have keys to homes, I have some stuff there so I don't need to always pack ******* or plan when to come by. They've been to my home as well. No outsiders, without communication and respect everyone's privacy. That's it. It may not work for some, that's cool, but it works for me.

J

Absolutely. All the long term relationships I've had, I'm friends with the cuck too. It's something I look for if its going to be a long term relationship. Just because I'm dominating his wife, doesn't mean the dude can't be a guy I'd chill with or go to bat for. The kink should enhance our relationship, not diminish it. If the cuck isn't somebody I can be cool with, I know it won't be long term. Since the wife and cuck are connected, whatever trait he has that is off putting is likely shared by the wife and that can lead to other issues that's best avoided.

Back