Can bulls and cucks be friends?

Well, Friendly yes.
Define friends. Lol. If his wife weren’t involved he’d never be a guy I’d hang out with in most cases.
Exactly. I'll go as far as say in ALL cases, a cuckold guy isn't the type of dude I'm normally hanging out with.
He wouldn't be part of my social circle.
But in the Lifestyle dynamic of Bull Wife Cuckold Guy, sure.
I'm friendly with a particular couple here in Texas for YEARS. Know a lot about their personal life, etc. We share the GF (she's in my media) but outside of that, me and the guy never hang out.

I’m friends with all my cucks...... if you saw us out in public you wouldn’t know I was fucking his wife or that I owned him......

I think people are forgetting something in this lifestyle....

A cuck is trusting you as a bull with the most important thing in his life... His wife and mom of his children....

You as bull should understand that and try to develop a friendship with both the cuck and hotwife...
This is the wisest comment here.

I think there is a huge difference between friends and friendly. The bulls that fuck my wife are friendly to me when it's appropriate but I have to respectfully know my place and status. I must defer and obey when it matters. With this observed and respected, the bull is friendly. When it isn't, I need to submit to the consequences.

Last edited:
I say this depends, because I have met cucks that i am friends with atleast on a casual basis as they explored the lifestyle and having everyone on the same page was helpful however I have met one or two cucks that given their excitement level, they cause more stress and confusion and in such a situation, I was less prone to being friends. In an ideal situation, the Bull isnt friends with the Cuck

Back