Can bulls and cucks be friends?

Why or how the heck would or could a pathetic Cuckold raise the penis of a black master sex god?
If the cuckold was very feminine and changed gender silly. As a male a Black guy has no interest unless he's gay, but as a woman after a successful battery of surgeries where she gained huge tits, a vagina, a huge "phat" ass, facial plastic surgery among other things would change things? ;)

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality. Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship.

COMFORTABLE CUCKS & BUCKS MAKE FOR A LADY'S LUCK

For me, the quote above really nails it. Just like other types of relationships between people in life, I don't know that you can expect for a "friendship" to always happen. But at the very least, there needs to be a kind of open and honest "understanding" about why everybody is there, what it is that they want, and how they would like to be treated in the "relationship". When that happens, then everybody can begin to relax and their defenses . . . and their underwear . . . starts to come down.

What I'm saying is that in most cases that black buck has got to RELATE to that white cuck in some kind of way that gets everybody, including the woman in the middle, to trust each other. It's extremely rare that you're going to walk in and fuck another man's girl and have pretty much nothing to do with the man at all. It happens, but it's very rare, so don't even go in expecting things to play out that way. You've got to establish a level of trust, and in order to do that, you must have mutual understanding of how this thing needs to be in order for all the parties to feel happy and fulfilled.

Now if I feel I need to, one thing I will do right off the top is make it clear that I'm not there to interfere with or mess up anybody else's marriage or relationship. If I'm dealing with a couple, then I'm always sizing them up right from the get go to make sure that their relationship is in balance and that they are really "ready for this". If I sense any discord or uncontrollable jealousy in any way at any point, then I'm out! I'm not "thirsty", have never been, and will never be. I was in a situation once where I felt that the white wife was becoming too emotionally attached to me. She and her hubby got into an argument one night about something. She comes calling me crying her eyes out and saying she wants to be with me and so on. NOPE! Honey you need to fix what's wrong in your marriage without drawing me into it. The "candy shop" closed up quick, and that was that!

But to get back to the main point . . . black guys . . . understand that in most cases in order to have a good thing with a couple, especially long-term . . . you're going to have to have some kind of regular interaction with the husband that leaves him feeling satisfied too, and that's going to be different in every single situation. Every single one of them. And like all else it evolves, just like you do. So, you've got to cross that bridge each and every time. If you don't, then you're going to upset both him and the wife/girlfriend, and it's ultimately just not going to work out. Even "cuckoldry" takes some work.

Your role isn't to "let" your wife do anything. It is to unconditionally support HER choices and desires.

A husband who is passive aggressively trying to control the situation to fit his own fantasy is fine....but he's not a cuck.

I really like the kind of open sexuality where nobody is humiliated!We are human beings, not animals and slaves regardless of race ! In my humble opinion those ladies are really lucky,who have a super husband in every respect ( has an advanced sexual culture and a minimum of medium to thick size,understands his wife's desires and supports him because he loves his wife ) and have one or more permanent lovers ( in this case, black lover ) ! There can be true friendship between husband and lover! :)

There can be true friendship between husband and lover! :)

There can be, but it doesn't have to be. More important is finding that space where everybody feels they are getting that level of respect and understanding that they need. Yes, even the wimp type cucks need to feel "respected". That respect can be shown in what most of society would deem to be "unorthodox" shall we say, but respect nevertheless it is. It's called treating the cuck the way that he wants to be treated in order to receive his own sexual gratification. Both the black buck and the wife/girlfriend are responsible for making sure that this happens for cucky. If it doesn't, then the white part of the equation is going to have marital/relationship problems. And my black ass is out of there!

Last edited:
There can be, but it doesn't have to be. More important is finding that space where everybody feels they are getting that level of respect and understanding that they need. Yes, even the wimp type cucks need to feel "respected". That respect can be shown in what most of society would deem to be "unorthodox" shall we say, but respect nevertheless it is. It's called treating the cuck the way that he wants to be treated in order to receive his own sexual gratification. Both the black buck and the wife/girlfriend are responsible for making sure that this happens for cucky. If it doesn't, then the white part of the equation is going to have marital/relationship problems. And my black ass is out of there!

I'm a Hungarian bull from Hungary.As a result, I am obviously sexually open,so interracial sex (a subspecies of Homo Sapiens Sapiens) is also natural to me,so I wanted to find out from an authentic source.This is why I registered for this site.Even if there is no true friendship but minimum sympathy between the husband and the bull is needed so that the marriage between the husband and the wife cannot be ruined!Many misunderstandings can be avoided this way!As a result, everyone will benefit from this special relationship.Wife / girlfriend benefits the most and happiness is one of the goals besides safety in life!

That is the way I think with the couple with whom I have a secret and wide friendship!There is no jealousy,no hard feelings,no emotional pain,just pre-husband and threesome sex!Everyone enjoys adult "board game"! :)

This only depends on the dynamic. What kind of cuck situation it is. Some like to be dominated hullmilated and treated like dirt by bull. If thats the case no friendship possible. In fact at no time can the bull even be nice to him. A bull in this situation can never fail to be degrading. Never forget to be mean. Always treat him bad or in the cucks/wifes mind he is not a real bull. Hes weak. Now if its not a humiliation you can have respectful interaction. Thats what i prefer. Takes too much energy to be mean around the clock. Would not call it friends tho. Like an earlier commenter said its about her satisfaction in the first place.

I’m friends with one. But then again they are full on swingers. It’s just a cuck situation when I’m involved. He just likes to watch his wife with other black men and she likes to be with other black men.

Interesting thread for me part of the pleasure of cuckolding is getting to know the couple well. I like to know what makes them tick because it makes me more effective as their Bull. If I didn't like them both as people it just wouldn't work for me. Interestingly I am not always close to both parties. Sometimes I am closer to the wife/girlfriend but its not unusual for me to sometimes have a closer relationship with the cuckold.

Interesting thread for me part of the pleasure of cuckolding is getting to know the couple well. I like to know what makes them tick because it makes me more effective as their Bull. If I didn't like them both as people it just wouldn't work for me. Interestingly I am not always close to both parties. Sometimes I am closer to the wife/girlfriend but its not unusual for me to sometimes have a closer relationship with the cuckold.
Totally agree ,we are best friends with our black bulls in the UK , hubby drinks with them plays cards and goes to the football , we all get on with no issues.

To answer your question. It’s hard to answer because there are levels of friends in this world from donate a kidney to, to someone you go out to drinks with. I define a friend as someone i have a few mutual interests in. In a few hours i will be gathering up all the ladies i arrange play dates for and we will be driving down to the Barrie to Take the Go Train to toronto to attend the Rememberance Day (eleventh day of the eleventh month the day the First World War ended i know the Americans have a similar day near the end of may to re,e,her their fallen service personal) Services at City Hall. The Ladies all know this is an important day for me as i have lost four of my high school friends (form the 1970s) while they served in the military. If this year is any thing like past years we will be met by the Boyfriends and in some cases their wives. Yes Wives. They too in a few cases have loss friends and family members.

So yes there can be friendships. I will admit that of the eight guys only two are black and they are both married to black ladies And have families. For them this life style is a fantasy. Their wives both know about what happens.

There is one mixed gentleman (until a few weeks ago i thought he was black) who is new to the group. This will be his first year attending with us.

There are five ladies who will be attending.

After the service we will be attending a meet and greet with the vets which is always both a joy and lump in the throat event. We like to take them and in most cases wives to lunch with us. Last year we met two resent vets that were having difficulty finding a job after leaving the military. Also met a member of a help group called the 3Vs that help vets find jobs. Suggested they might apply to two local companies That were looking for mid mangers for their plants near where i live. Both were hired with in a week.

Hoping like the past few years there are displays of all groups that served. With their stories. With out the stories being told we loose our history.

So yes there is always a level of friend ship involved. Photos will be taken. Some printed. four of the gentleman have them in frames in their office. Yes i have been to their place of work. You would be surprised at the reaction i get when i arrive to go to lunch and the boss recognizes me from a photo on the wall. It’s kind of a social contract think. You know finding out that the guy actually went to the service with friends. These photos are just as important as the photos of guys they play golf with or go to sports games with. Not as important as photos of the wives and family.

This site mostly talks about the fantasies of the husband or wife. Don’t see much talk of the fantasies of the Alpha, Bull, Boyfriend. Most are not the owner of the company or the president of the company. They are just working stiffs working nine to five Monday to Friday any thing else would be a lie. Having a guy that helps them live the fantasy life if only for a night is a positive in their life. One wife told me that for her husband it was the kick of going to a strip club and getting the girl. He came home fully charged up for home life and all it brings.

Back