Can bulls and cucks be friends?

I have cucks that i am friends with but to me it makes the experience more enjoyable and the secret even more exciting however I have met one or two cucks that given their excitement level, they cause more stress and confusion and so being friends would be difficult
Excitement comes from experiencing their fantasy I guess? Maybe after several occasions afterward it might get mundane?

If the cuck is unusually masochistic where he humiliates himself and surrenders to any demand a Black guy has there should be no reason why that can be friends.

I don't think it is unusually masochistic...the relationship is centered on her happiness and pleasure. My happiness is gained from that result...not the friendship with the bull.

I don't think it is unusually masochistic...the relationship is centered on her happiness and pleasure. My happiness is gained from that result...not the friendship with the bull.
True obviously the wife is a critical part of the equation, but one has to question the hubby's motives for allowing another male? To make up for his deficits? Any possible masochistic fetishes? Any homosexual fantasies? There might be tons of others? Usually most males I've seen in my area growing up in my neck of the woods are not that quick to surrender that position in his wife's life. And if he did that would be cause for divorce.

True obviously the wife is a critical part of the equation, but one has to question the hubby's motives for allowing another male? To make up for his deficits? Any possible masochistic fetishes? Any homosexual fantasies? There might be tons of others? Usually most males I've seen in my area growing up in my neck of the woods are not that quick to surrender that position in his wife's life.

I think it's a question of happiness and selflessness. I would do anything for her. Including this. By submitting completely to anything and everything, I take the guesswork and doubts out of the process.

I think it's a question of happiness and selflessness. I would do anything for her. Including this. By submitting completely to anything and everything, I take the guesswork and doubts out of the process.
Some husbands might succumb and do that whereas others would go to war if he was hinted at allowing her to have other males. But what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If she allowed him to have other women that would even things out unless their adventures do not split up their marriage?

She is amazing to me in every way and more than I can handle sexually. She deserves and needs more. Not a question of fair... It's right.
Just because this works in your case it does not suggest that this is not a universal skeleton key that opens all locks and applies to all couples? Many husbands would not okay this.

My fetish is seeing lesbian sex. I adore watching it. As amazing as it is I often compliment women I spot on this site who are bisexual / lesbian. I understand all women will never be bisexual, but I often rhetorically ask why not!? LOL!

Same thing goes for you and this fetish of yours.

Just because this works in your case it does not suggest that this is not a universal skeleton key that opens all locks and applies to all couples? Many husbands would not okay this.

My fetish is seeing lesbian sex. I adore watching it. As amazing as it is I often compliment women I spot on this site who are bisexual / lesbian. I understand all women will never be bisexual, but I often rhetorically ask why not!? LOL!

Same thing goes for you and this fetish of yours.

Never said it was, but if you review where we are....my comments are in response to a question specific to this topic. Not sure why you feel the need to become so argumentative and judgemental on a site that revolves around this choice of lifestyle. If you don't like what you are reading....switch to USA Today.

Never said it was, but if you review where we are....my comments are in response to a question specific to this topic. Not sure why you feel the need to become so argumentative and judgemental on a site that revolves around this choice of lifestyle. If you don't like what you are reading....switch to USA Today.
I was merely replying to your response. Since we are not in sync our conversation ends here. Later!

I’m friends with all my cucks...... if you saw us out in public you wouldn’t know I was fucking his wife or that I owned him......

I think people are forgetting something in this lifestyle....

A cuck is trusting you as a bull with the most important thing in his life... His wife and mom of his children....

You as bull should understand that and try to develop a friendship with both the cuck and hotwife...

Hello!

Welcome from Hungary!First of all I have to apologize because I do not speak English very well yet so I used a translator,so it might be ambiguous what I write!

From a moral point of view, a moral attitude is certainly respectable,how do you feel about dealing with husbands who share their wives with other men (in this case black men)!I'm a bull at a married couple myself,but it wouldn't turn out of my mind to humiliate her husband!On the contrary!I am grateful to husband for sometimes having huge sex with his big busty wife,in turn i am very impressed with the fact that I can dominate another man's woman!!What is fantastic is open sexuality and polygamy( is part of basic human nature!! ) ,and that I can benefit from it! :) You can be that kind of person too!And then friendship is much better than a hostile relationship!

Hope you have many more enjoyable adventures!All the best men!

Yes. I game with one.
The other...all 3 of us go out to the movies and dinner sometimes. After the first several times I pounded her into submission. They tell me im part im part of the family.

Sex can be a very powerful community-building *******!This was one of the reasons why humanity did not die in the Stone Age!The sexual openness ( including all types of interracial sex ) is a renaissance of the Stone Age and Ancient Civilizations,and there is no shame in that! :)

If the cuck is unusually masochistic where he humiliates himself and surrenders to any demand a Black guy has there should be no reason why that can be friends.
Obviously a cuck would like, respect and maybe even worship the Bull, but I can't imagine a strong, masculine Black Bull having anything in common with a weak whiteboi cuck, that would sustain a male/male friendship.

Feminization resolves the latent male rivalry that may still surface between a Bull and cuck. The Black men I know see me (and sometimes use me) as a girl. We are friends because I have no masculinity to threaten the Black man's dominance. Plus, my appearance doesn't raise eyebrows. I can walk through the mall with Black guys and people just think I'm another snowbunny.

Obviously a cuck would like, respect and maybe even worship the Bull, but I can't imagine a strong, masculine Black Bull having anything in common with a weak whiteboi cuck, that would sustain a male/male friendship.

Feminization resolves the latent male rivalry that may still surface between a Bull and cuck. The Black men I know see me (and sometimes use me) as a girl. We are friends because I have no masculinity to threaten the Black man's dominance. Plus, my appearance doesn't raise eyebrows. I can walk through the mall with Black guys and people just think I'm another snowbunny.

So not only in the mental space or feminine, but also physically?

Of course at the core as you said you are friends because you have no masculinity to threaten the Black man's dominance where your appearance doesn't raise eyebrows, however you do raise our penises. ;) (y)??????????????

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship

It works best only when cuck and Bull are good friends. This friendship between them is really important for the wife.

Both cucks and Bulls should understand this. Wife is emotionally connected to her husband(cuckold) and sexually to her Black Bull, if they are not friends she feels torn apart between her heart and sexuality.

I have faced those days and was not able to enjoy the arrangement. It had lost its charm. Those were the initial days, luckily my Black Bull was experienced and husband very supportive. Over, the year they are very good friends, and outside the bedroom or in public no one can make out they share also special relationship of Black Bull and cuckold.

Ideally, all (Black Bull, Wife or the cuck) can deeply enjoy this lifestyle if there some level of comfort, openness and trust between them, even Bull and cuck. This comfort, openess and certain level of trust are other words for friendship
In cases where the cuck became very effeminate it is a winfall for the Black guy as it would be as if there would be an extra woman to please in the relationship! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Of course at the core as you said you are friends because you have no masculinity to threaten the Black man's dominance where your appearance doesn't raise eyebrows, however you do raise our penises. ;) (y)??????????????
Why or how the heck would or could a pathetic Cuckold raise the penis of a black master sex god?

Back