Can bulls and cucks be friends?

I would say there’s a big difference between being cordial and being friends...a friend to me is someone I would hang out with on a regular basis or outside of the lifestyle and honestly most arent the type of guys I would hang out with that’s not to say they aren’t great people in general but outside of the lifestyle? No but if we’re set to have drinks or something before a session I’m more than happy to chat about the typical guy stuff or just catch up if this isn’t the first time meeting

In my case, no. Never. I always get creeped out. I don’t even like the woman mentioning that shes married or whatever.
Why does it creep you out? With no disrespect intended, do you prefer thinking you are their first?
I don’t like other men inserting themselves in my sexual experiences. Its repulsive. The last thing I want to even think about when dealing with a woman is another man. Ugh.
Oh. What makes it ok for you to insert yourself in theirs?
What do you mean?
When you interact with a woman, you don't want to hear if she's married or in a relationship because it creeps you out. If she is, whether you know or not, aren't you inserting yourself in their relationship?

I would say there’s a big difference between being cordial and being friends...a friend to me is someone I would hang out with on a regular basis or outside of the lifestyle and honestly most arent the type of guys I would hang out with that’s not to say they aren’t great people in general but outside of the lifestyle? No but if we’re set to have drinks or something before a session I’m more than happy to chat about the typical guy stuff or just catch up if this isn’t the first time meeting
Can you clarify? If you say most aren't the type you'd hang out with, is that a statement about people in the lifestyle in general, or a nuance of the people you would associate yourself with generally? I might be sensitive because THIS site is IR focused but the post seemed rather stereotypical if not condescending.

Can you clarify? If you say most aren't the type you'd hang out with, is that a statement about people in the lifestyle in general, or a nuance of the people you would associate yourself with generally? I might be sensitive because THIS site is IR focused but the post seemed rather stereotypical if not condescending.
The original question posed was “Can cucks and bulls be friends” idk how you managed the mental gymnastics to come to the generalization that I spoke on all people in the lifestyle so just to clarify No I do not believe that as a 25 year old black male that I can be genuine friends with a middle aged man who is more than likely. Going to be white or Latino

Last edited:
The original question posed was “Can cucks and bulls be friends” idk how you managed the mental gymnastics to come to the generalization that I spoke on all people in the lifestyle so just to clarify No I do not believe that as a 25 year old black male that I can be genuine friends with a middle aged woman who is more than likely. Going to be white or Latino
Mental gymnastics?
The original question had NOTHING to do with the woman, it literally said "cucks and bulls".

When you interact with a woman, you don't want to hear if she's married or in a relationship because it creeps you out. If she is, whether you know or not, aren't you inserting yourself in their relationship?
Absolutely not. Who gives a fuck what she has going on? I don’t. That’s her issue, not mine.

By the way, if your girl is fucking other guys she’s not your girl.

If your woman is in this lifestyle for more than just a couple of weeks, then the answer is yes. Yes you will meet the guys she has had sex with or she currently is having sex with. She will tell you a little about them. She will text them. She will talk to her fellow swinger GFs about it.

@Thrillmonger3X, @Mikej66,, @SCBlknNsty, @STIFFBBC

I read most of the posts.

The question was not "are all the bulls and cucks friends" but "can bulls and cucks be friends" so, depending on many posts, the answer is logically and withouth any doubt: yes!

But it's interesting note that some bulls uncomfortably use the word "friend", they want to clarify it's meaning, want to distinguish between friend and friendly or cordial. They want to state a distance between them and the cucks. Some others are more absolute and state that this friendship, at least for them, is impossible.

I think this is beacause this kind of Bulls, because of their strongly "masculine" attitude at the end don't like cucks. They take advantage of them but probably don't appreciate them and surely don't understand them.

That's ok! It's part of the game. Admittedly this attitude can be also very attractive to women and to cucks that likes humiliation

Last edited:
I worship men. I love black men in specifically, but I will worship any man I find worthy of my blessings and pleasure. I’m sure a bull would love to be my ongoing fuck buddy or even a coffee/smoke sesh buddy because I do respect everything about him. From his genitals to his heritage and his brain.

We are a typical urban couple, both have jobs with public exposure where we can be recognized by a statistical chance. Extending relations outside of the bedroom? Impossible to imagine. More, my wife is notoriously shy and she never ever expressed a slightest interest to meet anyone casually, nether did I. We have lots of family and friends, too many. Friendship with a bull is not an option IRL for me or us.

I'm a cuckold, I have never been friends with bulls, nor do I want to be, if I become their friend they can end up being influenced by me even unintentionally. Things like not fucking her on my birthday or anniversary, Valentine's Day, etc. etc. For keeping things calm, I prefer that they do not consider me.

I'm a cuckold, I have never been friends with bulls, nor do I want to be, if I become their friend they can end up being influenced by me even unintentionally. Things like not fucking her on my birthday or anniversary, Valentine's Day, etc. etc. For keeping things calm, I prefer that they do not consider me.
You can be friends with a cuck and still not have that be an issue in my experience.

Back