can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

But it is not a matter of "opinion" or "attitude". Heterosexuality and homosexuality are defined terms in use. If you are not sure what they mean, just look them up in a dictionary. ;)
If you need to refer to the dictionary for assistance with this discussion, it seems clear that you have a lot to learn about this subject. The world is gray, my friend, and this subject is not an "a or b" outcome.

If you need to refer to the dictionary for assistance with this discussion, it seems clear that you have a lot to learn about this subject. The world is gray, my friend, and this subject is not an "a or b" outcome.
i meant it in a non-judgemental way. The biggest problem in real life including sites like this is persons who are not honest about who they are = Fakes! It is not helpful for communications for each participant to have their own private definitions of terms that nobody else knows about. It is not a matter of black or white or gray. It is a matter of honesty! If hubby gets off on sucking dicks, why pretend he's straight when he's actually not? - Makes no sense at all. Just creates headaches for those led on. :(

i meant it in a non-judgemental way. The biggest problem in real life including sites like this is persons who are not honest about who they are = Fakes! It is not helpful for communications for each participant to have their own private definitions of terms that nobody else knows about. It is not a matter of black or white or gray. It is a matter of honesty! If hubby gets off on sucking dicks, why pretend he's straight when he's actually not? - Makes no sense at all. Just creates headaches for those led on. :(
Appreciate the clarifications! Yes, there are fakes on this site. I also would agree that if a guy really gets off sucking a dick, he probably isn't straight. But he isn't necessarily bi...and almost certainly is not gay, as many on this site proclaim very loudly every chance they get. If he does it to please his female partner, that's not the same as doing it because he would do it anyway. Shades of gray ;)

My question here is, why does it fucking matter? There's not any master list anywhere keeping track of who is or is not gay, bi, straight, or whatever. Worry about your own sexuality and call it whatever you like, and let everyone else worry about their.

My question here is, why does it fucking matter? There's not any master list anywhere keeping track of who is or is not gay, bi, straight, or whatever. Worry about your sexuality and call it whatever you like, and let everyone else worry about it.
maybe most of these cuck wannabes should be upfront and tell everyone they are gay and people would not need to question. But when you have a bunch of gay white men trying to convince black men and their poor wives it's not gay if you suck a black man's cock. so stupid.

For us, cuckoldry isn't about me, or whether I'm straight. We're not waiting for a guy who will let me be gay with him. Being my wife's cuck is about seeing my wife, whom I lust for more than anyone else, even after 20+years together, getting massive amounts of pleasure from another man. That is most powerful when he has many traits I don't have, and never will. It's electrifying to want so desperately for the woman I've elevated to Goddess status to have the highest level of sexual pleasure and fulfillment I can possibly provide for her, while simultaneously having to acknowledge that sometimes, the only way I CAN provide that is to step aside while she gets all that pleasure from another man, who is a ton of things I'm not. I will never be black. My dick is average size. I will never be younger, and she'll never buy me as a Dom.

If I wasn't constantly wishing I could be fucking my wife, things like submission and chastity play would be pointless for us. The reason they're powerful is because of how badly I want her. She puts me through long periods of tease and denial, specifically to leverage my desire for her, and escalate tension. That wouldn't work if I wasn't into women. If I wasn't constantly wanting to be the man who gets to pleasure her, watching while another man does it wouldn't stir up any of the excruciatingly powerful lust and often-conflicting emotions that drew us both to this lifestyle. If I was more attracted to men, watching them fuck my wife wouldn't be nearly as exciting as watching them solo or fucking other men, and yet I'm obsessed with watching her in the throes of ecstacy, as much as I possibly can, while watching gay sex or having contact with men without her has zero appeal to me whatsoever. So it's strange to me when people say things like, "it doesn't matter who you're attracted to. If you tried something once, you're gay." For us, all the gravity and power of submission and situational bi contact stem specifically from the fact that it's not my comfort zone.

When I've done things my wife or her partners instructed me to do, like guiding them into her or cleaning up after she's been fucked, or once in a blue moon, putting a condom on them or fluffing them before they fuck her, etc., the tension and discomfort were specifically what made the act exciting. The thrill was that it felt like an act of submission. But it's the same when a guy she's with doesn't want contact with me. Because it's also an act of submission to prepare drinks, hold her hair or fetch hair ties, have condoms or lube ready for them, to be ready with towels or warm wash cloths, to be in charge of lighting or music, to massage her or worship her body in between rounds, to hold her or help support her in difficult positions while she's fucked, to capture and edit any video or pictures they want, and even to stay home and cover parental duties for her, so she can go out and be a naughty mama without worry.

"Yes, my love, I want you to have all the pleasure in the world. And if I can't be everything you need right now, I want you to be able to experience those things with someone who can, even if it makes me jealous. If me doing something brings you pleasure, arousal, relaxation, security, amusement, companionship or happiness, even if it's not an activity I'm completely comfortable with, I'll do it for you without complaint, to prove my devotion and commitment to YOUR satisfaction and fulfillment. I'm yours." THAT'S what arouses me.

My wife has a boyfriend of about a year and a half now. Isn't into male contact, and I've never even tried to touch him, apart from a high five and/or hug upon arrival or departure. Sometimes he and I get drinks or watch a game together. I assure you, he's never felt like we were deceptive or pressuring him to do something he didn't want to, and even as a very rigidly straight man, he's far less concerned with how "gay" I am than some the people in this thread seem to want the world to know.

Sometimes, my wife leaves me caged and sends me to serve other dominant women, and it's always a wonderful gift. The only time submitting to men has any appeal to me is when I "have to," in order to do a good job showing deference and obedience to a strong woman like my wife, or someone she's told me to obey.

So it's absolutely ludicrous to me when people who don't know us say ******* like, "if you've ever touched a man's dick you're 100% gay," or, "once you do that, you can never go back to being straight," or, "cucks are all secretly gay, or in some kind of denial, using their wives to lure hungry dudes into uncomfortable situations." I know how constantly I lust for women (especially the one I married), and how feverishly I wish I was the one giving my wife earth-shattering orgasms one after another. I'm more than comfortable with who I am. I share it here freely. I'm not hiding or denying anything. Because bisexuality is a scale, sure, I can go along with it if someone says "you're bi." To some degree that's true, because I've had some contact with other men. But what a ridiculous thing to split hairs over, because that's such a tiny part of my sexuality. I'm into power exchange. I'm into the psychology of sex and desire. I'm into sensation play. I'm into exploring complex and challenging physical and emotional juxtapositions. I'm into creative kink. I'm sapiosexual. I'm into taboos. And most of all, I'm into serving my wife. Those things describe me so much better than how gay/bi/straight I am, and none of it changed when I've had small amounts of m2m contact. Labels from judgmental, homophobic people online don't change any of it either. At all.

Last edited:
can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
Yes because all you're doing is serving him and providing professional cleanup doesn't mean he has to be attracted to you you're just giving a helping hand or a helping mouth

No Way Friday GIF
Is this a serious question HELL NO if a guy sucks or fucks others guys he’s gay or bi

Back