can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

They are a Black man. Plain and simple. If he wants someone to provide for him any kind of pleasure...the sex shouldn't matter. At the end of it all we know who would be in control.

Both your “Bull” and your husband are definitely “Gay”! No heterosexual male is going to want another man sucking on his penis! Can you say “Denial” and not “The Nile” River???

Both your “Bull” and your husband are definitely “Gay”! No heterosexual male is going to want another man sucking on his penis! Can you say “Denial” and not “The Nile” River???
I mean, really, just call it what it is - I didn't think people were still tip-toeing around this subject in 2022.
My husband is bisexual and so were two of my lovers.
I enjoyed watching him get them good and hard for me!

No one touched this question, so I'm going to ask it again:
All of you straight guys demanding that everyone else be seen as strictly gay....

How can you say with so much certainty that you're straight without asking yourself if you're not?

Lighten the fuck up; if it ain't you, cool. Stop putting other people's stuff down. Leave it the fuck alone.

Reactions: BLJ
Bunch of weirdos in here. So much flawed logic. Your husband is gay if he enjoys sucking dick. The bull is gay if he allows it. I've been in this situation and told the couple I'm not down with any of the gay *******. Y'all can find a gay guy to fulfill your fantasy. What I have noticed is the disrespectful couples who invite you to play then spring that question on you. " Can my husband suck and clean you up?" Fuck no bitch, you not about to try and turn me out. Find a gay dude already, I'm not about to be your experiment. I know there are plenty of desperate guys out here who are willing to let the husband suck you off just so you can fuck the wife, ******* there's even guys on here who are even more desperate and will fuck the husband just to get the hotwife. Fucking disgusting to me.
Hahaha. Give it to them straight b

Allowing your dick to be sucked by a man does not make you gay, or even bi-sexual, when it is in the context of a threesome with a woman present. It makes you open-minded, if you want a word. Being afraid of having this happen (which is quite common among black men) is the homophobia....fear of being branded "gay" because you did something that some other person judges you on. We have run into a number of men (of all types and colors) who adamantly state that they are "100% straight" because of this fear. Being open-minded to different options is a good thing and makes you more attractive to more people. It's just sex...and sex is fun and exciting. Being afraid is closed-minded and, honestly, not terribly mature thinking.
I agree. What if you were at a glory hole and got your dick sucked. You don't know if it's a man or a woman on the other side sucking you. If it was a man how does that make you gay?

I agree. What if you were at a glory hole and got your dick sucked. You don't know if it's a man or a woman on the other side sucking you. If it was a man how does that make you gay?
Only idiots and people with no common sense go to glory holes and take that chance. But let's be real you are gay if you take that chance. Stop being in denial. Just admit that you're gay or bisexual it doesn't make you any less of a man but it definitely doesn't make you straight so stop claiming to be.

What about prison dudes get there cocks sucked off all the time.
Plus anal and get out of prison and return to fucking women

If the guy just fucked your wife and cleanup his cock the guy getting the cleanup is not gay.

Just like if your girl eats pussy doesn't make her a lesbian

What about prison dudes get there cocks sucked off all the time.
Plus anal and get out of prison and return to fucking women

If the guy just fucked your wife and cleanup his cock the guy getting the cleanup is not gay.

Just like if your girl eats pussy doesn't make her a lesbian
Those guys in prison are also in denial they gay or bi. Just like a woman eating pussy is a lesbian or bi. Can you guys look even more stupid with your arguments the logic behind all of your arguments is actually ignorant LMAO. The fact that people like you exist is fucking scary.

Those guys in prison are also in denial they gay or bi. Just like a woman eating pussy is a lesbian or bi. Can you guys look even more stupid with your arguments the logic behind all of your arguments is actually ignorant LMAO. The fact that people like you exist is fucking scary.
Calling anyone "stupid" because of their opinion or comment is an example of the closed-minded attitude that we referred to initially. Fits right in. How about doing more listening and trying to understand the points that are being made.

Calling anyone "stupid" because of their opinion or comment is an example of the closed-minded attitude that we referred to initially. Fits right in. How about doing more listening and trying to understand the points that are being made.
People like you are the reason why we let ******* like this slip through the cracks, absolutely not with me. If I think it's ignorant I'm going to call it out. That analogy was so horrible, the fact of the matter is everyone's in denial there's nothing wrong with being gay or bi but there is something wrong pretending not to be that's all I'm saying

No, it does not mean you're gay. It means you are pansexual because you are so desperate to having your dick sucked that you just don't care if it's done by a Woman, a man or a goat. It also means that you have a high level of trust in humanity because you don't expect the complete stranger on the other side of the wall to just cut off your dick with a pair of pruning shears. ✂️ :LOL:

But it is not a matter of "opinion" or "attitude". Heterosexuality and homosexuality are defined terms in use. If you are not sure what they mean, just look them up in a dictionary. ;)

Back