can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.

This has been discussed so many times on here already but if you engage in homosexual acts, you're not completely straight.

Sexuality is a spectrum - being a 0, or "totally straight", on the Kinsey scale means you have no inclination whatsoever to sexual contact with the same sex. So, by engaging in oral sex with the same sex, you're not entirely straight or for that matter entirely gay.

A man accepting tribute is NOT the same as offering it. In fact, a cuckold offering tribute is rarely about being gay or bi, but most often about being a cuckold and submissive.

In the cuckold lifestyle, it is most often about POWER - not sexuality, traditional attraction or emotional feelings.

In ancient societies, powerful men accepting sexual tributes from lessor women AND men. In the end, sex is about power - who's fucking and who's getting fucked - literally and figuratively.

No matter what you call it thousands of years ago or today, cuckold lifestyle or not, if a man lets another man suck his dick, he's definitely not straight. That may have been true in ancient societies, but in the 21st century, you can't call yourself straight. By the way, sex is not just about power, it also has to deal a lot with feelings and emotions. Thats why most people love it, because it feels good!

A man accepting tribute is NOT the same as offering it. In fact, a cuckold offering tribute is rarely about being gay or bi, but most often about being a cuckold and submissive.

In the cuckold lifestyle, it is most often about POWER - not sexuality, traditional attraction or emotional feelings.

In ancient societies, powerful men accepting sexual tributes from lessor women AND men. In the end, sex is about power - who's fucking and who's getting fucked - literally and figuratively.
Now that's exactly my point. Thank you

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
It’s not gay. In fact it’s the opposite. It’s ultimate domination of the alpha male and ultimate submission of white beta. And the wife must be present and running it. Just like a prison ******* is not homosexual. It’s an act of violence and the ultimate display of a stronger male over a weaker male. Emasculation. And it’s so fucking hot as a white wife to see the black alpha male emasculate the white beta male.

It’s not gay. In fact it’s the opposite. It’s ultimate domination of the alpha male and ultimate submission of white beta. And the wife must be present and running it. Just like a prison ******* is not homosexual. It’s an act of violence and the ultimate display of a stronger male over a weaker male. Emasculation. And it’s so fucking hot as a white wife to see the black alpha male emasculate the white beta male.
Well said...

I don't see why not if the guy is in a cuckold situation its bound to happen. We don't call women gay if they happen to have oral sex with another woman during an fmf 3 some
no, we call 'em bi-sexuals unless they have sex with only women, then we call 'em lesbians

IMO, however, if a guy allows another guy to suck his cock, he'd be as much a bisexual as the guy giving him the blowjob ... again, just my opinion.
In today's society no one cares.

True to a very large extent.

Certain married men - submissive, cuckolded, often white married men - find themselves in situations - a cuckold marriage or jail/prison - where they have less control over their lives, marriages, wives and sex life, etc. than they might wish. They often find themselves in need of a "patrone" that can help them control their environment for them, provide security, stability and certainty, and make sure that they can maintain some status quo in their lives. It is human natural to expect men of power to expect and accept some quid pro quo in exchange for these services - "service" in return.

Most dominant men - even if they are straight, which most are, will allow the cuckold to step someplace quiet and even private to do what they need to do. They understand that this might be foreign to them at first, and they might need some patience and understanding while they get in the rhythm of things and provide what the bull wants from them. Just do what you need to do, don't get hung up on the labels, sights, smells or tastes. Do a good job, thank your new Patrone for the opportunity and his patience, get cleaned up, rinsed out, and go about your business. Most of the time, no one ever even knows. If the gentleman that is seeing your wife wants anything from you again, he will probably be very discrete and gentle on successive occasions, if somewhat more demanding in his expectations.

This has been discussed so many times on here already but if you engage in homosexual acts, you're not completely straight.

Sexuality is a spectrum - being a 0, or "totally straight", on the Kinsey scale means you have no inclination whatsoever to sexual contact with the same sex. So, by engaging in oral sex with the same sex, you're not entirely straight or for that matter entirely gay.
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. But I reiterate, if a man engages in anything sexual with another man, he is no longer hetero. I know it is easy to tell yourself whatever or be in denial, but it is what it is. As I have said so many times on here, no matter how far or how fast you run, you can't escape yourself. So, make sure you can live with whatever decisions you make. If it is one time I don't mind being called a 0 is on the Kinsey scale. Yup, I am a big fat 0.

True to a very large extent.

Certain married men - submissive, cuckolded, often white married men - find themselves in situations - a cuckold marriage or jail/prison - where they have less control over their lives, marriages, wives and sex life, etc. than they might wish. They often find themselves in need of a "patrone" that can help them control their environment for them, provide security, stability and certainty, and make sure that they can maintain some status quo in their lives. It is human natural to expect men of power to expect and accept some quid pro quo in exchange for these services - "service" in return.

Most dominant men - even if they are straight, which most are, will allow the cuckold to step someplace quiet and even private to do what they need to do. They understand that this might be foreign to them at first, and they might need some patience and understanding while they get in the rhythm of things and provide what the bull wants from them. Just do what you need to do, don't get hung up on the labels, sights, smells or tastes. Do a good job, thank your new Patrone for the opportunity and his patience, get cleaned up, rinsed out, and go about your business. Most of the time, no one ever even knows. If the gentleman that is seeing your wife wants anything from you again, he will probably be very discrete and gentle on successive occasions, if somewhat more demanding in his expectations.
I understand your point, but it does not take away from the fact, once that interaction with the same sex occurs, your status changes. And it is not about labels, it is about what the act does. Mentally one can tell themselves whatever they want to be at ease, but that won't change the dynamic.

Back