can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

A black man can definitely remain straight. He wasn't on his knees submitting to another man. He didn't taste no dick. Slurp like a bitch. The cock sucking husband is the gay one. The one who undignified himself by bowing before another man. The one who kissed and licked some guy's sweaty balls. Got his face fucked. Swallowed the entire load like only a punk-ass bitch would do. The black man stays straight, until the day he drops to his knees. Then, all bets are off.

A black man can definitely remain straight. He wasn't on his knees submitting to another man. He didn't taste no dick. Slurp like a bitch. The cock sucking husband is the gay one. The one who undignified himself by bowing before another man. The one who kissed and licked some guy's sweaty balls. Got his face fucked. Swallowed the entire load like only a punk-ass bitch would do. The black man stays straight, until the day he drops to his knees. Then, all bets are off.
Keep telling yourself that.

I’m not sure why some guys have such a hard time admitting they are bi in this day and age, my wife knows I like cock and pussy.
Because there is a difference between being attracted to both sexes equally, and being interested in trying something for other reasons. I'm not afraid to admit anything. If people want to acknowledge that bisexuality is a spectrum, I'm "straight with incidental same-sex experiences," or a 1 on the Kinsey scale. But even that isn't nuanced enough to paint an accurate picture.

I am not attracted to men. I am turned on by submitting to my wife. And BECAUSE I'm not turned on by men, there would be no male contact without an element of submitting to my wife, to do things outside my own comfort zone. My wife frequently says things like, "who's in charge?" Or, "whose desires matter?" I don't have hang-ups about male contact, but the appeal is showing my wife I'll do what she wants.

I realize that doesn't make a difference to people who have decided slapping labels on others is important, and insist on dismissively assuring others they are "gay" or "bi." The reason I make the distinction is that it DOES make a difference to people who play this way. There are men who are actually attracted to the men their wives are with, or even a different kind of man than their wives are into. Some are looking for a bi three-way free-for-all, that's all about sensation and hedonism and doesn't involve power play. There are men who question what they might enjoy trying with another man, and are looking for opportunities to test the waters. There are men who would consider being with other men sometimes, even without a woman present. There are men who are strictly straight but enjoy knowing their wives are enjoying their sexual freedom with other men. Some might be submissive like I am, but draw a line before physical contact with another man. And all of those men should be free to seek those things without shame or judgment from others. I, however, am none of those things, and that's an important thing to know for the men who might be trying to hook up with my wife.

If my wife tells a new or prospective partner, "my cucky is very submissive and obedient, and will serve both of us in whatever way we want, but he isn't going to be attracted to you, so don't expect to make out with him, nor should you worry that he would ever try something you don't want," that's a whole lot more accurate for our situation than, "my husband is bi," which leaves room to wonder which type of guy he might be about to encounter.

I couldn't care less what folks like @whitepvnda or @Lzzybby4u decide to call me, and when they announce they steer clear of anyone more open-minded than they are, that's fantastic. We're just as busy avoiding people like them as they are people like us, and they make it much easier by being so upfront with their prejudice. But we're not going to start using such a basic, black-and-white view (no pun intended) of human sexuality as theirs. It's not about denial. It's about honesty. People don't fit tidily into convenient little boxes. Different things work for different people, and we're very upfront about what works for us.

Last edited:
Back