can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

Imma say this one more time to the homophobes! My elders told me that if you’re in a room naked whilst another man is having sex with one woman you yourself have some issues! Then to relate to all things with labels. Think about it!

Imma say this one more time to the homophobes! My elders told me that if you’re in a room naked whilst another man is having sex with one woman you yourself have some issues! Then to relate to all things with labels. Think about it!
PS with everything that’s happening in the world now that’s killings us….. who cares?

I'm having a hard time understand why that should be a concern. "Society is lying to you. You won't still be a straight man!"

What exactly is it that will be different about the individual, other than what people in threads like this might think of him?

We know a bull who puts "straight" on his profiles, because what he's looking for is women. He doesn't want to be bothered by gay men or closeted bi guys posing as couples and trying to talk him into meeting up for sex. He's more than happy to play with single women, but he has been in situations where having the hubby fluff was something a couple wanted, and has on rare occasion enjoyed providing that. It didn't change his life in any way. He is still seeking encounters with women. He's just not worried about it when stuff like that has come up with submissive husbands, as long as everyone was comfortable. He's clear about what he's comfortable doing, and respects other people's boundaries as well. In fact, he likes to find out ahead of time what a couple enjoys, and then direct as much of the action as possible during play time. Male contact has never been something he's looked for, to my knowledge, but as far as he's indicated to us, nobody's tried to talk him into anything he wasn't comfortable doing.

You can say, "that's at the very least bisexual! Society has lied to you!" But I'm not sure why some people here think it's important that he hear that message. Who was the victim of this alleged lie? The odds you've met this person are slim, so I doubt he'll have any impact on your life, and as far as I know, he's never misrepresented his interests or limits to his playmates. I believe he's perfectly happy doing what he does, so... What exactly is the issue we're fixing by trying to correct him on his own sexual identity?

He could change his status to bicurious, bi-comfortable, or bisexual, but that would almost certainly change who reaches out to him, and since men aren't who he's looking for, I don't know why anyone would think he should do that. If his choice to list himself as straight is getting him the results he's looking for, why are you concerned about what label "society" might be telling him he is or isn't?

I'm sure plenty of people in this thread would (and probably will) respond:
"That's gay as hell!"

But why should anyone here care how he chooses to identify? Dude likes banging hotwives, gets to do it plenty, and as far as I've seen, people seem to enjoy their interaction with him. So... What's the issue again?
The issue is that society doesn't get to redefine actions to suit their sensibilities!

Am I just curious about whoopin someone's ass as long as I am just having thoughts about it and only imagining in my mind kicking the ******* out of them? I would say yes I am just curious because it hasn't manifested into action, but the moment I run up on them and start making them eat punches until they are fucking ******* I would say that I am no longer curious about whoopin their ass, I'm an ass whoopin mofo!

What I'm saying is "people are defined by their words and their deeds" and no modern day sensibilities or political correctness is going to change that because the moment we start down that road of compromise then there is a whole lot of unacceptable ******* that we would have to treat the same way!🤷‍♂️

It is my belief that unless a black guy just straight up gay, he can do whatever he wants. If he let's me suck his dick, fucks me in the ass and gets off from it but still likes women, he is straight in my eyes

I'm a bottom but if I were to be a top in that kind of situation, as a white boy that would be gay.

Black men are exempt from anything they want to be, especially if it's frowned upon

It is my belief that unless a black guy just straight up gay, he can do whatever he wants. If he let's me suck his dick, fucks me in the ass and gets off from it but still likes women, he is straight in my eyes

I'm a bottom but if I were to be a top in that kind of situation, as a white boy that would be gay.

Black men are exempt from anything they want to be, especially if it's frowned upon
Have you ever actually hung out with a black person? These would be such silly, awkward things to say to anyone in person.

First of all, re:
"unless he's straight up gay, he can do whatever he wants."
Gay men can't do what they want? Why not? Everyone is free to be with whomever they want, as long as everything is consensual, no?

But this "it's gay for white men but not black men" idea is probably why so many black men feel disrespected, dehumanized, or like they're treated as toys, to be used for white people's pleasure.

When I'm in a scene with someone and power play is involved, yes, I'm deferential and obedient. But in order to even get to that point, there has to be mutual respect between tops and bottoms, Doms and subs. All parties involved have to meet each other as human being on equal terms, and be able to say, "hey, we may have different roles, but I understand what you get out of this situation, and trust you to understand what motivates me as well." As a cuck, I have to be able to say, "I respect you enough that I'm down with watching you have your way with the love of my life," and the other guy has to demonstrate that he respects us and our relationship, and values the trust we're placing in him. It has to start with the understanding that we're all human and worthy of the same kinds of respect.

A lot of people have made the argument that different rules apply to men than women when it comes to bisexuality. Others have drawn the lines differently for Doms/"alphas" than for subs/"betas." As backwards as those arguments strike me, it's even stranger to me to say the color of one's skin is what determines what they can or can't do. That kind of mindset is the absolute core of racism. Having different rules for white people and black people is what brought us such hits as segregated schools, telling Rosa Parks to head to the back of the bus, and currently leads to disproportionate treatment of whites and blacks by law enforcement, voting officials, etc. You might think you're putting black people above others, "absolving" them for things you wouldn't let white people get away with, but that's an extremely awkward thing to say to someone. If you tell someone, "you and I aren't the same, and the same basic rules and principals that apply to me, don't apply to you, because of the color of your skin. Let's have sex," I don't predict it will go very well for you.

But, maybe I'm a fool for even giving your argument this much thought. You finish by saying, "Black men are exempt from anything they want to be, especially if it's frowned upon." First of all, "being gay" isn't a crime, and doesn't need a pardon or an exemption. Acting like there is something wrong with gay people is one of the most problematic parts of this discussion, because if people didn't have a problem with it, they wouldn't worry about it. But lots of other things are "frowned upon." Fucking children is frowned upon. Is it ok for black men to do that? Human trafficking needs to stop, unless it's black men doing it? Taking ******* that doesn't belong to you is frowned upon. Are black men exempt from laws regarding theft? What about *******? Your entire argument becomes absolutely ludicrous the moment you look any further than a blowjob.

Last edited:
can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
There are so many very ignorant men out there . First Define Gay . To me if you are turned on and desire to be with another man as a partner then you are Gay . If you are Dominant or Submissive and you demand respect or serve another man you are not gay . I am submissive to my lady and her men . I do as told . My feelings sucking a man are mixed but I have NO desire to be with a man on my own in any way shape or form.
The turn on to submitting to a man is that it turns on my Lady . And if it empowers the Bull it feeds my submissive self. Most men who say a man is gay cannot dive into a deep intelligent conversation .

I may be old school, but there have always been men who sucked other guys cocks and fucked other guys assholes. When a guy always has other men suck his cock or fucks the ass holes of other men, without reciprocation, that guy is a dominant alpha-male (if he also has sex with women) or a dominant top (If he only has sex with men). In the former he would be regarded as being straight, in the latter he would be regarded as being bi-sexual. If there is reciprocation, the guy is considered bi-sexual (if he also has sex with women) or a switch/variable (if he only has sex with men). In the latter case, he may also be considered to be gay. Finally, if a guy always sucks the cocks of other men and/or is fucked by other men, without reciprocation, that guy is a submissive beta-male (if he also has sex with women) or a submissive bottom/fem/sissy (if he only has sex with men). In the former case, the man may be considered to be bi-sexual. In the latter case, the man is considered to be gay.

A cuckold is married to a woman (who with or without his permission/agreement) has sexual intersection (penetration of the female pussy by one or more cocks) with a man (men) other than her husband. Full disclosure: I am a submissive, gay, sissy cuckold.

As noted by other posters, it is not about labels. A man's classification is all about what he seems to be, either by himself or by others.

Have you ever actually hung out with a black person? These would be such silly, awkward things to say to anyone in person.

First of all, re:
"unless he's straight up gay, he can do whatever he wants."
Gay men can't do what they want? Why not? Everyone is free to be with whomever they want, as long as everything is consensual, no?

But this "it's gay for white men but not black men" idea is probably why so many black men feel disrespected, dehumanized, or like they're treated as toys, to be used for white people's pleasure.

When I'm in a scene with someone and power play is involved, yes, I'm deferential and obedient. But in order to even get to that point, there has to be mutual respect between tops and bottoms, Doms and subs. All parties involved have to meet each other as human being on equal terms, and be able to say, "hey, we may have different roles, but I understand what you get out of this situation, and trust you to understand what motivates me as well." As a cuck, I have to be able to say, "I respect you enough that I'm down with watching you have your way with the love of my life," and the other guy has to demonstrate that he respects us and our relationship, and values the trust we're placing in him. It has to start with the understanding that we're all human and worthy of the same kinds of respect.

A lot of people have made the argument that different rules apply to men than women when it comes to bisexuality. Others have drawn the lines differently for Doms/"alphas" than for subs/"betas." As backwards as those arguments strike me, it's even stranger to me to say the color of one's skin is what determines what they can or can't do. That kind of mindset is the absolute core of racism. Having different rules for white people and black people is what brought us such hits as segregated schools, telling Rosa Parks to head to the back of the bus, and currently leads to disproportionate treatment of whites and blacks by law enforcement, voting officials, etc. You might think you're putting black people above others, "absolving" them for things you wouldn't let white people get away with, but that's an extremely awkward thing to say to someone. If you tell someone, "you and I aren't the same, and the same basic rules and principals that apply to me, don't apply to you, because of the color of your skin. Let's have sex," I don't predict it will go very well for you.

But, maybe I'm a fool for even giving your argument this much thought. You finish by saying, "Black men are exempt from anything they want to be, especially if it's frowned upon." First of all, "being gay" isn't a crime, and doesn't need a pardon or an exemption. Acting like there is something wrong with gay people is one of the most problematic parts of this discussion, because if people didn't have a problem with it, they wouldn't worry about it. But lots of other things are. Fucking children is frowned upon. Is it ok for black men to do that? Human trafficking needs to stop, unless it's black men doing it? Taking ******* that doesn't belong to you is frowned upon. Are black men exempt from laws regarding theft? What about *******? Your entire argument becomes absolutely ludicrous the moment you look any further than a blowjob.
Settle down, I was on ******* and horny and this is a fetish site. No one cares

Settle down, I was on ******* and horny and this is a fetish site. No one cares
They do, though. That's the problem. There are plenty of black men, particularly in the real people forums (but not limited to there) who talk about how uncomfortable this place is when it feels like extreme fantasizers are taking the place over and making real discussion more challenging, amongst all the over-the-top, nonsensical fantasy. If what you said isn't how you feel when you're sober, why post it at all? And if you need to post a bunch of stuff that makes you horny and other people uncomfortable, perhaps you could put it in the forum for "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex," rather than the general discussion area? There are dedicated places here for that stuff.

You may feel like "no one cares" how we talk about black people, but that doesn't make it true. Obviously, if you don't want to take others into account when you post, I don't have any authority over you. You do you. But if you're free to post it, remember that I'm just as free to call your ass out. I don't have to "settle down." Don't wander into a 10-page, actual discussion and say a bunch of stupid ******* if you don't want people to discuss it. Maybe "no one cares" what makes you horny when you're on *******, but people do care about being treated with respect.

This is indeed an interracial sex and fetish site. That's not carte blanche for white folks to say stupid ******* about racial issues without the risk of others speaking up.

Last edited:
They do, though. That's the problem. There are plenty of black men, particularly in the real people forums (but not limited to that) who talk about how uncomfortable this place is when it feels like extreme fantasizers are taking the place over and making real discussion more challenging. If that's not how you feel when you're sober, why post it at all? And if you need to post a bunch of stuff that makes you horny and other people uncomfortable, perhaps you could put it in the forum for extreme racial fantasy stuff, rather than the general discussion area? There are dedicated places here for that.

You may feel like "no one cares" how we talk about black people, but it's not true. Obviously, if you don't want to take others into account when you post, I don't have any authority over you. You do you. But if you're free to post it, remember that I'm just as free to call it to question. Maybe "no one cares" what makes you horny when you're on *******, but people do care about being treated with respect. This is indeed an interracial sex and fetish site. That's not carte blanche for white folks to say stupid ******* about racial issues without others speaking up.
Amen!

The issue is that society doesn't get to redefine actions to suit their sensibilities!

Am I just curious about whoopin someone's ass as long as I am just having thoughts about it and only imagining in my mind kicking the ******* out of them? I would say yes I am just curious because it hasn't manifested into action, but the moment I run up on them and start making them eat punches until they are fucking ******* I would say that I am no longer curious about whoopin their ass, I'm an ass whoopin mofo!

What I'm saying is "people are defined by their words and their deeds" and no modern day sensibilities or political correctness is going to change that because the moment we start down that road of compromise then there is a whole lot of unacceptable ******* that we would have to treat the same way!🤷‍♂️
Sorry, I missed this response because of the strange one a couple posts below it. Anyway:

Why are we comparing what people do to get their rocks off, behind closed doors with consenting adults, to violently assaulting people? I agree that you can be curious about doing something until you act on your curiosities, and then you become someone who's done that thing, not sometime who's curious about it.

BUT... Sexuality involves attraction. Not ever having been with another man doesn't necessarily mean you're not attracted to them or want to be with them sometimes. You can be gay or bi and never act on your impulses. You can be straight and remain celibate. You can even be a ******* and never become a sex offender, because you realize that it would be immoral, cause damage, or at least likely land you in prison if you were ever to act on the attraction you feel. That doesn't mean the attraction isn't there.

But again, I don't see why we're making the distinction. I'll ask once again, what difference does it make to YOU how some other guy chooses to identify sexually? As long as he's not doing anything harmful to anyone, everything is mutually consensual, and he and the people he interacts with are happy, why should anyone else care whether "society is lying to" him, or even whether he's lying to himself? Take the black man in my previous post. Do you imagine if he read your warning about society, he'd say, "holy crap, I kept my orientation listed as 'straight' on my profile, because society's modern day sensibilities told me I could, even if I tell someone's hubby to fluff me before I fuck his wife. You're telling me I've been lied to all this time, and I'm actually gay? Damn, bro, thanks for the heads up! This changes everything?" And if he didn't react that way, what exactly is the harm in him deciding "the people I want to attract are women, whether they're coupled or not, so I'm leaving 'straight' on my profile?"

The only "modern day sensibility" I'm talking about here is live and let live, without having to judge others and worry about what label(s) should apply to them. Why does it matter to you how others view their own sexuality?

Last edited:
Back