Caged or not caged?

Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! View attachment 2766334
That cage is way too big! :)

Usually the cuckolds are caged to stop or control their masturbation
That's not really control he is locked up. Having control like my Goddess has, out of honor, respect and trust for the GODDESS and woman I love for allowing me and accepting me as her little sissy wimp. When you place your cuckold in a big cage with a lock or a chastity device the Wife or Girlfriend really don't have control the lock does.

That cage is way too big! :)
YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL,,,,,That's not really control he is locked up. Having control like my Goddess has, out of honor, respect and trust for the GODDESS and woman I love for allowing me and accepting me as her little sissy wimp. When you place your cuckold in a big cage with a lock or a chastity device the Wife or Girlfriend really don't have control the lock does.

I never understood this. I am all for the BBC slut/cuck lifestyle but why would a women want to treat her man like this?
That's not really control he is locked up. Having control like my Goddess has, out of honor, respect and trust for the GODDESS and woman I love for allowing me and accepting me as her little sissy wimp. When you place your cuckold in a big cage with a lock or a chastity device the Wife or Girlfriend really don't have control the lock does.

I like your style let him know who’s in control
The cage is in CONTROL NOT YOU ! That's not really control he is locked up. Having control like my Goddess has, out of honor, respect and trust for the GODDESS and woman I love for allowing me and accepting me as her little sissy wimp. When you place your cuckold in a big cage with a lock or a chastity device the Wife or Girlfriend really don't have control the lock does.

I am caged when I do not behave properly. Usually the punishment lasts for two weeks. If our Master deems it necessary for me to get relief he will have my Wife put a vibrator on my prostate and I dribble. Of course I am made to lick it up. I am deeply hurt when I displease my Master and welcome any punishment he comes up with. Usually it is a lecture on my behavior then an over the knee spanking.

Back