Caged or not caged?

I lock up Michael and have some for 18 months now. He gets released often and gets to jerk off to keep his body functioning But chastity for me is such a tremendous turn on. When you have him locked and you hold the key, the power trip is amazingly hot. I think it's first the power exchange that I love. Second is seeing how sexually turned on he is and how frustrating it is for him. Lastly, it's the knowledge that the longer he goes locked, the more he aims to please me. Done right it can change a hubby/partner into the perfectly attentive gent. Also there is an additional thrill in that no matter how badly he desires to Fuck me again and no matter how good and attentive he is towards me, he doesn't get sex. My lovers get the sex. If he's good he gets to jerk off. Usually in the cage because it allows him to ejaculate but his desire only subsides for about 2 hours. After that he is left just as frustrated as before. I learned that from someone on this site and I used it ever since.
J
Xoxoxo

Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! 33BFBD95-3B72-41D0-B602-AA36AD8E46D7.jpeg

Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! View attachment 2766334

Great job taking control babe. Not to mention how beautiful you look

Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! View attachment 2766334
wish my wife was like you iwould be putty in her hands while she gotas much BBC she could handle

I was caged back when I could get hard
Same here. My wife caged me when I could get hard but after not being able to jerk off or get hard my cock slowly lost the ability to get hard and now soft even when I do get to jerk off. My wife’s black boyfriend told her if she cages me at some point a cock shrinks some and gets useless and it has come true with me.

Hubby gets caged leading up to my dates. Typically one week before. We started this practice at the request of a bull from years back. I don't see the him anymore but the practice stuck with us. By the end of the week hubby is very docile and accommodating to me and my lovers. I will typically release him a few days after my date. Of course by then he has already taken care of cleaning with his tongue. After release we go back to our normal routine.
Sounds like an excellent plan!

When it’s small and white, lock it up tight! If its black and not white, it will fill her up right! She will groan and moan, taking the big black bone! Trust me, I’ve witnessed it now with just not my wife, but I’ve been able to watch her convert a couple friends and you can’t fake the moaning, groaning and squirting orgasms they have when they convert to BBC. C3FE20CB-6BDF-4707-9CC4-D22BF1430ABA.jpeg80895A86-8577-4A16-A634-B9B78BB5F49D.jpeg0743772F-756A-4C17-A6CB-6AAFB3661DE2.jpeg0C8DDDDD-B186-462F-B39F-0CC008CC2228.jpeg963A9C41-E7B8-47FE-B0BB-6801A97D1B80.jpeg9C2168DF-9C0F-46F0-A1F5-35DB29341E73.jpeg

My locked cock...

My Queen keeps me caged 24/7 and only allows me to cum randomly, always in my cage and often ruined orgasm. She recently began practicing milking my prostate for a release rather than "normal" orgasm. She told me yesterday that now since it looks like we may have found her a regular Bull to keep her pussy filled and satisfied....he's got a thick 9" BBC that she loves....that she's considering keeping me locked permanently and I had better learn to cum by anal as it may just be the only way i'm allowed to cum from now on.

IMG_20190324_163556316.jpgIMG_20190324_163556316.jpg

IMG_20190324_163616627.jpg

img (2).gif

Back