Caged or not caged?

My Queen keeps me caged 24/7 and only allows me to cum randomly, always in my cage and often ruined orgasm. She recently began practicing milking my prostate for a release rather than "normal" orgasm. She told me yesterday that now since it looks like we may have found her a regular Bull to keep her pussy filled and satisfied....he's got a thick 9" BBC that she loves....that she's considering keeping me locked permanently and I had better learn to cum by anal as it may just be the only way i'm allowed to cum from now on.

View attachment 2801264View attachment 2801264

View attachment 2801266

View attachment 2801271
love the last one

I had never thought about caging my hubby up i had read a few stories about other wives doing it to there husband .then about a month ago we were over at a friend house him and his wife is the only other that know I am into black guys like her ,just so happen she was out of town for work , the threes of us was setting around talking drinking a few beers when his wife call ,he tell her that we are there and he hand me the phone said she need to talk to me, as we are talking she ask if tim that her hubby had show us his new toy , after I hang up with her I ask tim what she was talking at first he was a little shy then he stood up pull down his pant and there it was a cock cage lock around his little white cock at first I just set there then I ask why how long and did it hurt , his answer was her ideal about 8 months and no it didn't hurt . the more we ******* the more question I had still he got up went to there bedroom and came back with a box when open the box inside was 4 more cages ,he handed me one ,as I looked at I looked at my hubby ,he gave me that no way look . I ask tim how often she has him wear it ,when she with one of her bulls or out of town like now he was his answer , he started tell us that sometime when he wearing it she would have him walk around the house naked then one time when she was with this other guy she gave him a blow job , I set there and thought what the hell I told him to get naked and stand if front of me and let me see what it was like ,I took his cage cock in my mouth and started teasing with my tongue , I looks over at my husband who now was naked walking over to where I was setting with his cock in his hand ,I still has the cage in my hand till has gave me earlier ,I handed it to him told him if he was to join in he needed to put it on not sure how to put it on he handed to tim saying show me how ,he proceeded to put it on my hubby lock the lock and handed me the key by of the night I got both of them off . when we were ready to leave he looked at me said fun over take it ,tim looked at me said you have the key keep it I have more as you can see , sent that night I have had the husband ware it most of the time even to work ,it kind of turn me on seeing him with it on , when kim that tim wife got back in town I had her over to see him in it me made both of them walk around the house that night naked for us , that been well over a month and he still wearing it

Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! View attachment 2766334
do you ever have people or your friends ask what the key is for if so. what do you say ?

I had never thought about caging my hubby up i had read a few stories about other wives doing it to there husband .then about a month ago we were over at a friend house him and his wife is the only other that know I am into black guys like her ,just so happen she was out of town for work , the threes of us was setting around talking drinking a few beers when his wife call ,he tell her that we are there and he hand me the phone said she need to talk to me, as we are talking she ask if tim that her hubby had show us his new toy , after I hang up with her I ask tim what she was talking at first he was a little shy then he stood up pull down his pant and there it was a cock cage lock around his little white cock at first I just set there then I ask why how long and did it hurt , his answer was her ideal about 8 months and no it didn't hurt . the more we ******* the more question I had still he got up went to there bedroom and came back with a box when open the box inside was 4 more cages ,he handed me one ,as I looked at I looked at my hubby ,he gave me that no way look . I ask tim how often she has him wear it ,when she with one of her bulls or out of town like now he was his answer , he started tell us that sometime when he wearing it she would have him walk around the house naked then one time when she was with this other guy she gave him a blow job , I set there and thought what the hell I told him to get naked and stand if front of me and let me see what it was like ,I took his cage cock in my mouth and started teasing with my tongue , I looks over at my husband who now was naked walking over to where I was setting with his cock in his hand ,I still has the cage in my hand till has gave me earlier ,I handed it to him told him if he was to join in he needed to put it on not sure how to put it on he handed to tim saying show me how ,he proceeded to put it on my hubby lock the lock and handed me the key by of the night I got both of them off . when we were ready to leave he looked at me said fun over take it ,tim looked at me said you have the key keep it I have more as you can see , sent that night I have had the husband ware it most of the time even to work ,it kind of turn me on seeing him with it on , when kim that tim wife got back in town I had her over to see him in it me made both of them walk around the house that night naked for us , that been well over a month and he still wearing it
i should think he is starting to feel safe in it now and very happy hope hes being a lot more helpful to you in lots of ways

My Queen keeps me caged 24/7 and only allows me to cum randomly, always in my cage and often ruined orgasm. She recently began practicing milking my prostate for a release rather than "normal" orgasm. She told me yesterday that now since it looks like we may have found her a regular Bull to keep her pussy filled and satisfied....he's got a thick 9" BBC that she loves....that she's considering keeping me locked permanently and I had better learn to cum by anal as it may just be the only way i'm allowed to cum from now on.

View attachment 2801266

View attachment 2801271
I see you got your husband into a metal cage made for us realy small boys dicks

so you must be getting smaller as your dropping size nice to see the metal one getting better than plastic
Actually more that found out the first 2 cages we purchased were both 2 large, the first one more so than the 2nd... but they both allowed too much growing room as my dick tried to grow which we felt kind of defeated the purpose of the cage. So the current one at only 1.5 inches allows for no growing room. Haven't seen any noticeable shrinkage during a hardon when i'm allowed out of my cage to get hard but it does seem like my flaccid cock has shrunk some and now even when the cage is off for longer than just to shave, it never grows much past 2" soft

But is there any other meaning besides preventing an husband from orgasm, after which most often he loses much of his taste for the cuckold games? Could there still be, of course, masochistic connotations (submission to the wife)?
(Question to tematical couples)

Last edited:
My deceased wife and ex girlfriend both exclusively for BLACK who I was always so proud of because they loved Superior Black Dick. Neither one wanted anything to do with caging my little 4 inch pathetic penis. I knew my place once they went BLACK and was always willing to serve in whatever capacity they desired. Both of them appreciated my ability to ALWAYS put their needs FIRST before my own. As a reward they would give me permission to enjoy my little non eventful and pathetic ejaculation either in front of her or in the corner. Usually when the Superior Black Lover was present it would be a quick moment of pure humiliation that was actually exhilarating to be ****** to kneel and lick my few drops of useless sperm from the palm of my hand.
I loved it and appreciated the privledge.

I lock up Michael and have some for 18 months now. He gets released often and gets to jerk off to keep his body functioning But chastity for me is such a tremendous turn on. When you have him locked and you hold the key, the power trip is amazingly hot. I think it's first the power exchange that I love. Second is seeing how sexually turned on he is and how frustrating it is for him. Lastly, it's the knowledge that the longer he goes locked, the more he aims to please me. Done right it can change a hubby/partner into the perfectly attentive gent. Also there is an additional thrill in that no matter how badly he desires to Fuck me again and no matter how good and attentive he is towards me, he doesn't get sex. My lovers get the sex. If he's good he gets to jerk off. Usually in the cage because it allows him to ejaculate but his desire only subsides for about 2 hours. After that he is left just as frustrated as before. I learned that from someone on this site and I used it ever since.
J
Xoxoxo
I totally agree, absolutely my experience as well

My husband is caged on and off. To be completely honest, I really don’t care, but he honestly seems to really enjoy the submissive aspect, and it does seem to add another level in the bedroom. If he enjoys it, who am I to stop him.
Your indifference and affirmation of the uselessness of our locked up clits is what keeps us white sub bois coming back for more!

I ca
Caging my cucky hubby was the best decision! I enjoy having the power over his lil dickie and controlling his orgasms. The rush we BOTH get when I wear the key to his cage during our everyday life and especially around our vanilla friends. And it has made my cucky much more attentive to me and my needs not to mention he is much more helpful around the house! View attachment 2766334
can
This is so true, it's amazing how much it can change a guy's attitude x

I've been caged for two years. She now ruins my orgasms without removing the lock.
We have never been happier, especially her. I know people find this hard to understand. I'm her sub and give her most of her orgasms (over ten a day, every day) but she gets fucked by her black boyfriend.
Nice I like that 👍🏿

View attachment 2801266

View attachment 2801271
NO

Back