Caged or not caged?

I'm going to be milking Michael this evening. As a way of relieving the blue balls ache. I do this very well now and bring him right to the edge, with enough practice it's perfect. Unlock his cage and leave the o-ring on. Slowly jerk him off and stop, use plenty of lube. I did this last week and I got so much come from him, you wouldn't believe it but absolutely no orgasm. I didn't used to do this at all but I think it's one of the hottest things a woman can do to her cuck. I will suggest I record it later on and see what he says. Love unlocking him, then just putting a vibrator over my clit as I lay on my front and let him beg for orgasm. I did this last time for 30 minutes non stop, he was begging me to let him come. Makes me so wet. Mmm right I must stop now. I'm getting horny. Lol
J
Xoxoxoxoox
wicked girl

Yes, he is caged more or less permanently. He uses BBC dildos on me if we make love.

Attachments

• B2D04172-073A-47ED-A9DD-5B25921AA348.jpeg
    B2D04172-073A-47ED-A9DD-5B25921AA348.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • 9052BEBE-21F1-4CEA-8F1C-CE97B0DE1307.jpeg
    9052BEBE-21F1-4CEA-8F1C-CE97B0DE1307.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 727E2A87-ADF9-48FC-8088-7E9C6C455E2F.jpeg
    727E2A87-ADF9-48FC-8088-7E9C6C455E2F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • BC6877CB-C3C9-419A-9792-BE5251D60976.jpeg
    BC6877CB-C3C9-419A-9792-BE5251D60976.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
wicked girl
that sounds like the perfect ruined orgasm (even if it's not actually an orgasm - LOL), I also practice this with my hubby, in the beginning there were some "accidents" but then no more, I'm still fascinated by the scene when my hubby "leaks" without any contractions or spasms (it's such a big difference to my black lover....). My hubby says he can't feel exactly when it starts to leak, it's always a surprise that it suddenly goes off, it's like peeing but he can't stop it - like a little boy - LOL. In the meantime he has to do it himself, under my supervision (giving him a handjob is too much effort for me now, even if it only ends with a ruined orgasm), if he doesn't get it perfect -sometimes there is a first little squirt at the beginning - he is punished (stays locked up even longer), he has to do it several times in a row (surpricingly the little cock stays (half) erect) until nothing comes out anymore (mostly after the third time).

My husband is caged , and believe me : it is much better when the cucky hubby is caged.
He can have a cumshot only from time to time (around every 5-6 weeks only).
When my bull fucks me, it is always on "clean up duty" and loves it !
Despite he say his balls "are aching". Don't mind about that.
Years ago I realized that watching her with a lover was what turned me on. I suggested we try a chastity cage and she agreed that it would be fun. The first time I used it when she was with a lover she admitted that she liked it. She confessed how much more relaxed she was and not having to pay attention to me made her experience more intense. Even though she wears the key around her neck she doesn't restrict me from taking it off whenever I want. Sometimes a blah cuckold session can easily turn into an awesome threesome.

Back