Cage or no cage the first time

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
I have been playing on and off with my cage for several years by myself. I always take it off and cum when it gets to be too much. Last night she finally brought me home a creampie to eat, which I did!! After I came I felt guilty and wanted to stop!We are very close to our first cuckold experience this weekend.

I’m extremely worried about being locked in without the key and what feelings I will expierience. Knowing there will be nothing I can do to stop them. She has warned me if I act up or whine I will have to leave the bedroom.
Thoughts?????

Being locked is the way to go. If you want to cum while your wife is getting fucked it is more something like a threesome. As a cuck in my opinion the submission is at its best that you are not having sex while your wife is. To have the feelings at its best as a cuck you can have some gratification afterwords by having the creampie, masturbate, cum with a vibrator, giving the bull a blowjob, being sodomised, having a premature ejaculation if you wife alouds to fuck her afterwards her vagina is gaping because of the big cock of her lover... etc...

I have been playing on and off with my cage for several years by myself. I always take it off and cum when it gets to be too much. Last night she finally brought me home a creampie to eat, which I did!! After I came I felt guilty and wanted to stop!We are very close to our first cuckold experience this weekend.

I’m extremely worried about being locked in without the key and what feelings I will expierience. Knowing there will be nothing I can do to stop them. She has warned me if I act up or whine I will have to leave the bedroom.
Thoughts?????
Your wife knows. You wanna be a cuck, let her control your sex life and enjoy it from inside the cage

Back