Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Aside from the honor of blessing you with his daughters hand in marriage, a man granting you access to enjoy the pleasurable company of his hotwife is probably the highest honor that another man can give. A man's wife is his glory, his exquisite half, his most precious and prized possession. The sacred jewel of his life and to be granted access to her exclusive love and intimacy is a very high honor. So exceeding expectations and putting on a good show is how we bulls show our gratitude to hubby for his generosity. ♠️😎

Aside from the honor of blessing you with his daughters hand in marriage, a man granting you access to enjoy the pleasurable company of his hotwife is probably the highest honor that another man can give. A man's wife is his glory, his exquisite half, his most precious and prized possession. The sacred jewel of his life and to be granted access to her exclusive love and intimacy is a very high honor. So exceeding expectations and putting on a good show is how we bulls show our gratitude to hubby for his generosity. ♠️😎
Lots of different type cuckold couples and bulls enjoy different things. But the way you put it is beautiful. We are avwhite married cuckold couple that its wonderful seeing the pleasure she gets from gentleman black bulls

I feel honored that the hubby is sharing his wife with me. It is that much better if hubby knows that you have a crush on his wife. In the moment I am so fixated on her that I forget that hubby is there, unless he is involved in some way. I love bringing her to orgasm in front of him. Telling him how much I want to fuck his wife in front her. The best part is that they both know and ask you to come back for a repeat performance. Although I have been playing with couples for a while I am still in disbelief that I am pleasing her for his viewing pleasure. Always enjoy hubby cleaning up both of us after and between rounds.

Last edited:
I feel honored that the hubby is sharing his wife with me. It is that much better if hubby knows that you are really into his wife. In the moment I am so fixated on her that I forget that hubby is there, unless he is involved in some way. I love bringing her to orgasm in front of him. Telling him how much I want to fuck his wife in front her. The best part is that they both know and ask you to come back for a repeat performance. Although I have been playing with couples for a while I am still in disbelief that I am pleasing her for his viewing pleasure. Always enjoy hubby doing clean up after.
that is so damn erotic.

Its feels AMAZING especially when the cuckold cleans up the mess u leave inside the pussy!!! It is a weird/hot feeling! The memories from my 1st experience where bittersweet with the cuck not being able to handle being belittled by his wife and me pounding his wife's pussy
do you like having the husband licking while you fuck

I feel honored that the hubby is sharing his wife with me. It is that much better if hubby knows that you have a crush on his wife. In the moment I am so fixated on her that I forget that hubby is there, unless he is involved in some way. I love bringing her to orgasm in front of him. Telling him how much I want to fuck his wife in front her. The best part is that they both know and ask you to come back for a repeat performance. Although I have been playing with couples for a while I am still in disbelief that I am pleasing her for his viewing pleasure. Always enjoy hubby cleaning up both of us after and between rounds.
For me, as a cuck, it is so much more humiliating and so so much more intense is if her black lover is making love to Sarah, kissing, intimacy, stroking and fondling, etc. Anyone can fuck, but when a black lovers make love to her. That is the best ever, then she will give him or do anything for him.

I feel you on the cleaning up part! Gives you that feeling that husband is beyond pleased!

Back