Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

To watch another man cum in my wife creates powerful feelings. Jealousy in that he is giving her something she needs that I can’t. Pride in knowing that she is gorgeous, intelligent and strong, but that she IS mine and mine only in both mind and spirit. What’s even more amazing is the next day she goes to work and no one has a fucking clue what a truly physically and mentally powerful person she really is.
It takes courage and strength and faith on your part too, and you can be sure she appreciates that, her recognition of it is part of her love and admiration for you. Giving her body to another man is a key component of your intimacy, and only deepens the mind/spirit element of your shared bond. As for no one having a clue, I can understand how your pride in what you have with her makes you wanna shout from the mountain top and tell the world. But at the end of the day it’s all about the two of you, together in this, and you both know. No one else really matters.

Last edited:
It takes courage and strength and faith on your part too, and you can be sure she appreciates that, her recognition of it is part of her love and admiration for you. Giving her body to another man is a key component of your intimacy, and only deepens the mind/spirit element of your shared bond. As for no one having a clue, I can understand how your pride in what you have with her makes you wanna shout from the mountain top and tell the world. But at the end of the day it’s all about the two of you, together in this, and you both know. No one else really matters.
Very nicely said!

Cuckold seems to be very arousing for the cuckold and many of them described their feelings and so on. But the most interesting part for me as an want-to-be-cuckold (the sooner the better^^) is, what the bull thinks and feels when another mans wife is pleasing him. What do you bulls have on your minds, when a wife sucks your dick and the cuckold watches or even encourages you to cum in his wife...what do you feel like? I would love to hear that...thanks a lot. I will post some pics of my (hopefully soon) hotwife, when i get a certain amont of good replies. =))
Put simply it’s (for me personally) a feeling of conquest. She wanted something superior, that’s why my dick is in her and the cucks is in his hand.

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
You’re right. You are the taboo and that’s exactly what I want. Escape from the normal life, excitement and pleasure, my selfish pleasure if I’m honest.

Put simply it’s (for me personally) a feeling of conquest. She wanted something superior, that’s why my dick is in her and the cucks is in his hand.
I have to admit that—much in all as I and my ex’s breathlessly handsome and athletic younger black husband are bisexual and each others’ versatile lovers—I still regard his way longer and girthier and enviably gristlier erections as being vastly superior to mine both looks-wise (he’s deliciously uncircumcised and sadly I’m not) and in their unfailingly giving my ex multiple and more intense orgasms and very apparently infinitely deeper sexual satisfaction compared to any I’ve ever given her.

On the upside, my buddy has never once indicated verbally or non-verbally, even in response to my asking him, that he thinks or feels he conquers me when he’s fucking my ex to Sex Heaven, even when I’m frantically masturbating lying beside him and my besotted ecstasising ex on the marriage bed.

I reckon it’s simply a case of Youth and Love conquering All with no resulting hard feelings between us. Apart from in my vastly inferior erection of course.

Does that count?

Last edited:
Back