Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Mutoniatus

Male
From
Germany
Cuckold seems to be very arousing for the cuckold and many of them described their feelings and so on. But the most interesting part for me as an want-to-be-cuckold (the sooner the better^^) is, what the bull thinks and feels when another mans wife is pleasing him. What do you bulls have on your minds, when a wife sucks your dick and the cuckold watches or even encourages you to cum in his wife...what do you feel like? I would love to hear that...thanks a lot. I will post some pics of my (hopefully soon) hotwife, when i get a certain amont of good replies. =))

Its feels AMAZING especially when the cuckold cleans up the mess u leave inside the pussy!!! It is a weird/hot feeling! The memories from my 1st experience where bittersweet with the cuck not being able to handle being belittled by his wife and me pounding his wife's pussy

For me, it’s about the control and energy in the room. I am in charge when a wife is in front of me at my disposal. The husband/cuck is just an observer. The thought I can use the wife anyway I want right in front of him is a big turn on.
If she is being pleasured completely, I feel I’ve accomplished my purpose in the room.
Can’t speak for the IR aspect of it.

PS. Love when the wife screams, the husband gets the pleasure.

Last edited:
Is it important that the girl is married? Do you want to control another mans wife or could it also be just a single white girl?
If they are married, it is preferred. They are married with an understanding they are exclusive. It’s the aspect that the wife wants other man to fuck her in front of the husband is the satisfactory aspect.
Some people are turned on by the aspect of the wife being used, some want their wife satisfied, others like the semen aspect of it.

I’m not a cuck. So can’t say what excites them.

Single girls are no different than a ONS on Tinder.

Last edited:
Cuckold seems to be very arousing for the cuckold and many of them described their feelings and so on. But the most interesting part for me as an want-to-be-cuckold (the sooner the better^^) is, what the bull thinks and feels when another mans wife is pleasing him. What do you bulls have on your minds, when a wife sucks your dick and the cuckold watches or even encourages you to cum in his wife...what do you feel like? I would love to hear that...thanks a lot. I will post some pics of my (hopefully soon) hotwife, when i get a certain amont of good replies. =))
I'm a competitive fucker if I'm doing bareback I just wanna cum more than the cuck and thrust deeper and harder to spunk inside her

:bounce::bounce::bounce: i dont know how yall do it
it was tough on me in the beginning
I realize its hard to explain
but
at some point I realized it was making me hard as I watched
even with tears in my eyes, my little dick started to get hard
its like, so many conflicting emotions swirling thru my head all at the same time
the intensity builds
I was in such a deep state of denial at first

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J

Back