Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

I don't think my husband could take it if he saw me with a black man. I have only done it once. I have never told him I was even interested in black men ... I do find it exciting for some reason ... if he knew and it turned him on.
I was with the black guy a day before our 7th. anniversary It felt so wicked and so good at the same time .. I don't know if I will ever do it again but I'm glad I did.
Do it over and over. You know that voice inside you will drive to to serve BBC.

I don't think my husband could take it if he saw me with a black man. I have only done it once. I have never told him I was even interested in black men ... I do find it exciting for some reason ... if he knew and it turned him on.
I was with the black guy a day before our 7th. anniversary It felt so wicked and so good at the same time .. I don't know if I will ever do it again but I'm glad I did.
I would love for you to fuck several Black men on our anniversary

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
That’s why we both like it!

Sometimes once is enough !

My thoughts when fucking another man's wife are I think they are the real deal of love. To me when a guy loves his lady so much so that he will help her to be sexually satisfied I'm impressed. Therefore I'm going to go beast mode in that pussy so when I'm done we all can sit back and have a brew, a smile and a great memory after. A good memory I'll share is when a sexy wife and I were in their bed and I was all in. Her moans told me she was feeling good and then she whispered to me can he see, I said sure so I picked her up while still in that good pussy and took her to the front room where her hubby was at his desk and on the chair in front of him we started fucking like crazy again for just a little time before we went back to the bedroom. We finished I showered because this was in the morning before work. He fixed me coffee and offered breakfast but the coffee was enough. They called later that day to set another playdate. That was a good day for all
My thoughts when fucking another man's wife are I think they are the real deal of love. To me when a guy loves his lady so much so that he will help her to be sexually satisfied I'm impressed. Therefore I'm going to go beast mode in that pussy so when I'm done we all can sit back and have a brew, a smile and a great memory after. A good memory I'll share is when a sexy wife and I were in their bed and I was all in. Her moans told me she was feeling good and then she whispered to me can he see, I said sure so I picked her up while still in that good pussy and took her to the front room where her hubby was at his desk and on the chair in front of him we started fucking like crazy again for just a little time before we went back to the bedroom. We finished I showered because this was in the morning before work. He fixed me coffee and offered breakfast but the coffee was enough. They called later that day to set another playdate. That was a good day for all.
You have a great understanding of the dynamics and a respect fpr the couple's relationship! Any couple is lucky to have you as part of their fun

Fucking another man's wife makes me feel like a god. You have to be highly desired for another man to let you fuck and in some cases breed his wife. It doesn't matter how the couple defines their roles, the fact that they have chosen you to enter their bed defying their marriage vows turns me on like no other. I try to make it enjoyable for both of them. I mean it is his wife and respect must be shown to the man letting you fuck his wife so I try to please the fantasy wither he wants to be humiliated or see her fucked mercilessly or whatever the scenario. For her I have to show her that everything is ok, to please her in a different way than her husband would so that she knows letting me inside her was not a mistake.

Hearing her say "Oh My God this is so great" or the husband saying "this is so Hot!" really gets me going but the best is when a husband says "Honey you should see this" talking about the sight of her and eye fucking, I know they're turned on by me and what I am doing. I become like a deity blessing them for that moment and then leaving them with a memory after that. I guess it's a major high for me all round
You are so like (even physically) my ex's new young black husband, who happens to be bisexual and my versatile lover since he was 17.

Before he married her I got off hugely on watching him bareback my wife on our marriage bed. The fact that he and she were so nakedly and openly defying our precious marriage vows was a frantically hot turn-on for me. As was him so copiously and repeatedly ejaculating in her.

Despite that, my buddy respected me hugely for my encouraging him so eagerly to take my wife and satisfy her to his very hilt.

As you like so much too, in the very act she was and still is, to my great joy, totally unrestrained in her verbal adoration of his magnificent body and cock and long, hard and very deeply-felt ejaculatory spurtings.

Lighten up.....sometimes it's gotta hurt when he strokes her so deep she gasps or moans or cries out and one of them looks hubby dead in the eyes, knowing a 'virgin' part of her that he will never ever know. It must be a core wrenching blow to some, a reality unseen in the fantasy!
Dang, don't I know it.

Yeah, you are so right. It surely is a core-wrenching blow to me and cruelly savages my previously huge sexual ego and what's left of my ex-husbandly emotions when my superbly lithe, athletic, wankworthily handsome young black buddy looks me dead in the eye and smiles while his magnificent life-giving cock strokes my ex (now his wedded wife) so deliciously deeply that she gasps and moans and orgasms helplessly and repeatedly under him as the head of his cock invades those previously virgin parts of her vagina that I've never had the length or girth, let alone the stamina, to stretch up as she desperately needed and begged me to but I simply couldn't, but that my buddy does effortlessly every single time he fucks her.

As against that it took my superbly-hung, at that time 19-year-old, black buddy to bareback her only once beside me on our marriage bed to awaken her to what she'd been missing with me for our entire 5 year-long marriage.

That's Black Youth for you.

Last edited:
It's pretty erotic knowing that I'm doing mondan day to day things with another man's live seed inside of me too.
Watching TV with my husband, having dinner at the in laws watching a ******* soccer game....
You might like to try one of mine....I fucked a wife on her dining room table on a particular Wednesday; the in laws loved her Thanksgiving dinner and the way she beamed through the entire meal.

I smashed a buddy of mines wife in the kitchen of their house once. He was ******* ******* downstairs in the basement. I had his tasty little wife bent over the island in their kitchen slamming my big cock in and out of her, fucking grinning ear to ear the whole time. I was thinking, gonna be great playing golf.with him next weekend after I've came inside his wife.

Lighten up.....sometimes it's gotta hurt when he strokes her so deep she gasps or moans or cries out and one of them looks hubby dead in the eyes, knowing a 'virgin' part of her that he will never ever know. It must be a core wrenching blow to some, a reality unseen in the fantasy!
That’s an insightful, considerate and arousing observation. Thanks for sharing.

That is a natural progression with most couples as time goes on. The husband just accepts his new role as normal and natural. I remember my dad being that way as I was growing up. He fully accepted his role as mom was used hard by black men.
Did your mom introduce you to black men directly or did you do it independently.

Some of the video themes are the mom's black boyfriend takes the ******* (sometimes mom partipates, sometimes mom doesn't know)
ALL scenarios are extremely exciting! Especially when mom borrows the *******'s black boyfriend.

You are so like (even physically) my ex's new young black husband, who happens to be bisexual and my versatile lover since he was 17.

Before he married her I got off hugely on watching him bareback my wife on our marriage bed. The fact that he and she were so nakedly and openly defying our precious marriage vows was a frantically hot turn-on for me. As was him so copiously and repeatedly ejaculating in her.

Despite that, my buddy respected me hugely for my encouraging him so eagerly to take my wife and satisfy her to his very hilt.

As you like so much too, in the very act she was and still is, to my great joy, totally unrestrained in her verbal adoration of his magnificent body and cock and long, hard and very deeply-felt ejaculatory spurtings.
I wish I could be there to serve you and your friend.

I don't think you stated this accurately. "The fact that he and she were so nakedly and openly defying our precious marriage vow" is rationalization. YOU wanted and she agreed. Don't blame him.

Back