Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

It depends....
Whenever I WAS in that situation I tend to block the guy out. Being in numerous MFM and MFMF scenarios, I'm able to focus solely on the woman.

For me, Cuckold hubbies and BFs either sent their sexy woman to My place and I sent them home fucked and flooded... Or, Invited me over to their place to watch and record her being annihilated by my BBC onslaught :devil:

Bareback breeding is part of cuckolding, having a Bull cum inside the woman.

Some cucks like to get 'hands on' involved but I don't get down like that. Just have a seat and enjoy watching your woman being a total BBC slut :)
Exactly. After my wife began seeing her lover, it was obvious that I was just a distraction during the fun. She went solo in most cases and was able to focus on her own pleasure as well as that of her lover.

At first I used to think this lifestyle was out of control but being a bull and the experience I’ve had the power and control I have over a wife and her cuck amazing. I’ve had cuckold eating the wives and sucking my balls while telling me shoot a load of cum in their wives. I’ve even had a wife tell her cuckold to lick us both clean for another round. Every opportunity I look for an even freakier result

At first I used to think this lifestyle was out of control but being a bull and the experience I’ve had the power and control I have over a wife and her cuck amazing. I’ve had cuckold eating the wives and sucking my balls while telling me shoot a load of cum in their wives. I’ve even had a wife tell her cuckold to lick us both clean for another round. Every opportunity I look for an even freakier result
Damn that’s hot!

my wife is out of control, I do what she and her bull order me to do.

Back