Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Nothing quite like being inside another mans wife. Its the mental aspect of her being married, with a hub who enjoys it, that turns me on more. Love a husband willing to give me his most prized possession: his wife! Used to be nervous about hub watching but now I like it, especially if I am cumming inside - so prefer a nice long term couple for that. Its very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting. What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me. Its still amazes me though, how many hubs love wife's pussy freshly fucked and filled by another man. Never thought Id want this at first but I only see married couples now.
Your outlook on fucking married white women is very open and honest I feel....comes straight from your heart. You understand and respect white couples who share thier wife with you and you true appreciation for the opportunity to fuck the wife which is very meaningful to white couples like ourselves. Your acceptance of the husband watching makes the interaction between you and his wife a relaxing scenerio for all to enjoy...especially for husbands like myself get great satisfaction seeing my wife totally enjoying the pure pleasure that only black men can provide her. Even tho i cannot change the fact that you fucked my wife and filled her with your black seed....thats not the problem....its the solution. We choose bareback with the black men she fucks just for that reason....we both love knowing her black lover came inside of her well fucked pussy and both love seeing the evidence that you did cum inside of her by watching your sweet load dripping down her smoothBBC ON HER ASS.jpg thighs. It definetly is exciting for me to see her fucked by black men and filled for my enjoyment. Its great that you choose married white couples for sexual fun....we appreciate black men like yourself who help us fill our IR lifestyle that we love so much my friend. We will definetly let you know when were planning our next trip to AC so we can get together for a ******* and some great IR fun.

I have been doing this for a while (10+ yrs). I am still having fun, never gets old. I love having sex with another man's wife, especially with him present and being supportive. If you play your cards right you will find great sex and establish a phenomenal friendship. Not to mention it is beneficial to all three involved.

Last edited:
I have been doing this for a while (10+ yrs). I am still having fun, never gets old. I love playing with hotwives and cuckold couples.

Its been 25 years now since I had my first wife/couple. Haven't looked back since. I was 21 at the time and just wanted to get laid. But that gets old. Now in my 40s, just trying to find a nice long term married couple now, that doesn't want to just jump in bed for a night, is a much harder thing to do. After all these years, and having been realized that I know I love married women, that is what I am going to keep looking for at this point.

Nothing quite like being inside another mans wife. Its the mental aspect of her being married, with a hub who enjoys it, that turns me on more. Love a husband willing to give me his most prized possession: his wife! Used to be nervous about hub watching but now I like it, especially if I am cumming inside - so prefer a nice long term couple for that. Its very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting. What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me. Its still amazes me though, how many hubs love wife's pussy freshly fucked and filled by another man. Never thought Id want this at first but I only see married couples now.
That is so hot that it really excites you to come in married women! So exciting to watch!

I agree with this completely. People get into murky territory when they start insisting what SHOULD happen in other people's cuckold relationships and, to be honest, I think that does a disservice to the very sexual freedom that this life affords.

I actually prefer my cuckold to feel utterly humiliated during, often with the BBC's help, but loved immediately afterwards. It's a powerful thing to withdraw the protection and support from someone who deserves it on an emotional level and hand it instead to someone you WANT physically. It is total surrender to your desire and your body and the ******* within. It's liberating and powerful and utterly thrilling because it's so wrong yet you are able to do it completely without guilt.

God, I just turned myself on a bit writing that... ?
me too goddess

“She must really be sexually frustrated if she is coming to me”
“Lucky me, wonder what good things did I do to get this white meat”
“White girls are the wildest”
“Wonder if I could fuck her sisters or mom or someone related to her”
“Wonder is she will want to breed with me”
“How do I make the husband jealous? Maybe I’ll do something he never gets permission for”
“Look at her.. she is so slutty”
“I’ll take her number and call her in a surprise GB.. what would be her reaction? What would be her husband’s reaction when he finds out”
Lol.. some usual thoughts

“She must really be sexually frustrated if she is coming to me”
“Lucky me, wonder what good things did I do to get this white meat”
“White girls are the wildest”
“Wonder if I could fuck her sisters or mom or someone related to her”
“Wonder is she will want to breed with me”
“How do I make the husband jealous? Maybe I’ll do something he never gets permission for”
“Look at her.. she is so slutty”
“I’ll take her number and call her in a surprise GB.. what would be her reaction? What would be her husband’s reaction when he finds out”
Lol.. some usual thoughts
that is a great list

It's so hot -- I love watching the black guy bust his big thick hot load of black seed into my gf's pussy. Her legs spread wider and wider because she wants it so much, and in my mind, I'm yelling "Fuck her! Fuck her and breed her! Knock her up!" I don't know if I'm really ready for a black baby in my life, but I sure love thinking about it. That's why I want every black guy she's with to bust in her cunt.
That is so fucking exciting!

Back