Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

For me, it’s about the control and energy in the room. I am in charge when a wife is in front of me at my disposal. The husband/cuck is just an observer. The thought I can use the wife anyway I want right in front of him is a big turn on.
If she is being pleasured completely, I feel I’ve accomplished my purpose in the room.
Can’t speak for the IR aspect of it.

PS. Love when the wife screams, the husband gets the pleasure.
you spoke from cuck side as well...nothing beats the pleasure on wife face and screams make it more exciting.

Hello,
one question I would love to be answered.
when you first start sharing your wife willingly after finding her cheating, the most prolific thought (for me anyway) was at the time she was young fertile and not on the pill !!!!!!!
despite this your totally addicted to her fucking him and just sort of blank out the risk she could get pregnant, continually reminding her before she went out on a date to ensure she made them use protection
you later discover she is pregnant and then discover they were using "Vaseline" deliberately to ensure the condom burst and they ended up getting the bare back fuck they wanted.
What does a guy think when hes fucking a married woman and as he unloads in her hoping he is going to knock her up.????
its a question I have wondered about for over 30 yrs
Any one have any ideas?????
Hello,
Well I always use protection because you will never know. I like for the husband or friend to watch us so everyone is on the same page. I have a question for you did you guys come up with rules and does it include you being in the room?

Hello,

Hello,
Well I always use protection because you will never know. I like for the husband or friend to watch us so everyone is on the same page. I have a question for you did you guys come up with rules and does it include you being in the room?
Yes, we did. I had two rules that I felt strongly about. Never behind my back, and I can always watch if I choose. At first my wife went along with them although she was unsure about the second. However after a few times, she said it actually turned her on a lot more knowing I am watching and she feels safer too

Nothing quite like being inside another mans wife. Its the mental aspect of her being married, with a hub who enjoys it, that turns me on more. Love a husband willing to give me his most prized possession: his wife! Used to be nervous about hub watching but now I like it, especially if I am cumming inside - so prefer a nice long term couple for that. Its very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting. What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me. Its still amazes me though, how many hubs love wife's pussy freshly fucked and filled by another man. Never thought Id want this at first but I only see married couples now.

I would say when i look at the cuck hubby and he is watching me fucking his wife it is always like how weak you are and how strong and dom i am.
Sometimes i feel like if i am not here doing your wife pretty well you are going to lose your marriage pretty boy.

Fucking amazing, bro. I love watching my gf get blacked and knowing the black guy sees me that way -- no matter what you said would be cool.

Nothing quite like being inside another mans wife. Its the mental aspect of her being married, with a hub who enjoys it, that turns me on more. Love a husband willing to give me his most prized possession: his wife! Used to be nervous about hub watching but now I like it, especially if I am cumming inside - so prefer a nice long term couple for that. Its very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting. What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me. Its still amazes me though, how many hubs love wife's pussy freshly fucked and filled by another man. Never thought Id want this at first but I only see married couples now.

Bro, that white pussy is YOURS when you fuck it and fill it up. Total domination of the couple....awesome.

Oh yes, that makes my hubby very hard!

Thanks for a WONDERFUL post. You talk about a "very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting" experience when you fill a married white pussy with your black sperm.

It can assure you that it was also stimulating, satisfying and fulfilling to read your thoughts. It great to hear about your feelings:

"What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me."

I have discussed your post with my wife, and we both find it very beautiful, stimulating and thought-provoking that we can never change the fact that another man, a black man, has ejaculated in my wife's married white pussy. It's forever.

To us it's an act of submission to black male superiority. It's also a very bonding experience. We love and trust each other enough to do something that would scare most married couples.

We both find it extremely beautiful when her pussy is filled with sperm by a handsome black man.

Do you enjoy the power when you ejaculate in a married white pussy? I certainly enjoy my submission.

cuckold-interracial-xxx-2.jpg

tumblr_ogi17oPtMA1vhozz8o1_500.jpg

Back