Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

As you said "most"....and not all from the same place or for the same reasons. Some cuckolds like the pain and/or humiliation. Some wives enjoy inflicting it. Some come to agreement before entering, some wives establish this is where they intend to be. Their relationship, good, bad or indifferent is for them to decide, not for us to tell them what 'they' need to do.

As you said "most"....and not all from the same place or for the same reasons. Some cuckolds like the pain and/or humiliation. Some wives enjoy inflicting it. Some come to agreement before entering, some wives establish this is where they intend to be. Their relationship, good, bad or indifferent is for them to decide, not for us to tell them what 'they' need to do.
Totally agree with this. I have a huge masochistic streak in me, and the 'pain' of seeing my wife losing herself when she melts around another mans cock, brings me more joy and a bigger rush than any illicate *******. A lot of those masochistic thoughts come from being constantly ignored/ rejected/ overlooked/ humiliated by girls/ women all my life and then me masturbating and orgasming to those thoughts throughout ever since. At 53yo old those thoughts are with me forever, but the seeing my wife 'rejecting' me for other men like all the others did still gives me the biggest orgasms. Fortunately, she loves me beyond anything else and loves 'hurting' me by letting other men penetrate her so I can scratch that constant itch.

Last edited:
Lighten up.....sometimes it's gotta hurt when he strokes her so deep she gasps or moans or cries out and one of them looks hubby dead in the eyes, knowing a 'virgin' part of her that he will never ever know. It must be a core wrenching blow to some, a reality unseen in the fantasy!
It’s that thought knowing he would be stretching her beyond what I ever have and touching her deep in places that I never will that makes this fantasy incredibly hot for me.

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
would love for you to cum in my wife.

Back