Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Its feels AMAZING especially when the cuckold cleans up the mess u leave inside the pussy!!! It is a weird/hot feeling! The memories from my 1st experience where bittersweet with the cuck not being able to handle being belittled by his wife and me pounding his wife's pussy
I would happily clean up after you ;)

“She must really be sexually frustrated if she is coming to me”
“Lucky me, wonder what good things did I do to get this white meat”
“White girls are the wildest”
“Wonder if I could fuck her sisters or mom or someone related to her”
“Wonder is she will want to breed with me”
“How do I make the husband jealous? Maybe I’ll do something he never gets permission for”
“Look at her.. she is so slutty”
“I’ll take her number and call her in a surprise GB.. what would be her reaction? What would be her husband’s reaction when he finds out”
Lol.. some usual thoughts

Very realistic, and quite true

Hello to the bbc community. As for me, I've a very supportive hubby since an incompetent surgeon has messed up his manhood. No, hubby is a great help to find black stallions for me for I'm very horny and I need big cocks and studs who can stand the course for an hour or though. Again, hubby is no cuckold in a sense; he doesn't even watch when I spread my legs for a strong bull. Any comments on my behavior? :threesome:

Nothing quite like being inside another mans wife. Its the mental aspect of her being married, with a hub who enjoys it, that turns me on more. Love a husband willing to give me his most prized possession: his wife! Used to be nervous about hub watching but now I like it, especially if I am cumming inside - so prefer a nice long term couple for that. Its very satisfying and fulfilling, and mentally super exciting. What goes through my mind is that hub can now never change the fact that I just came in his lovely wife, and that makes it even more exciting to me. Its still amazes me though, how many hubs love wife's pussy freshly fucked and filled by another man. Never thought Id want this at first but I only see married couples now.
Very well said and it has to be the hottest thing ever for the husband the wife and the bull

“She must really be sexually frustrated if she is coming to me”
“Lucky me, wonder what good things did I do to get this white meat”
“White girls are the wildest”
“Wonder if I could fuck her sisters or mom or someone related to her”
“Wonder is she will want to breed with me”
“How do I make the husband jealous? Maybe I’ll do something he never gets permission for”
“Look at her.. she is so slutty”
“I’ll take her number and call her in a surprise GB.. what would be her reaction? What would be her husband’s reaction when he finds out”
Lol.. some usual thoughts
So hot

This is a great thread. I always wonder what the black stud is thinking when he is having sex with a white wife and it's actually part of the turn on for me as a white guy. I personally am not into explicit verbal humiliation, but you can't deny the power/dom/submissive dynamics at play here in the IR lifestyle. Keep in mind these thoughts are FANTASY only, but it's hot to think the of how the tables have turned here. I'm not going to get into how certain groups were mistreated or taken against their will, but here we have a secret lifestyle where a white couple wants and has a desire to be dominated sexually by a black stud.
I can only imagine being a black guy and having a white wife in doggy position in front of you, both of your hands are spreading her ass cheeks, you look down and see her pink lips stretched out over your black manhood. Then you look over and see her husband there watching you with excitement and awe as he is stroking himself and he is rock hard. Like i've said before, it must be so erotic and a massive POWER TRIP for a black guy to experience this. Knowing that he's giving the wife a new and thrilling sexual experience while at the same time making the husband so sexually excited he's about to cum without even being touched..........that's a hawt POWER TRIP. Looking forward to more input form the black guys here.
It must be incredible power trip these days for black guys. Knowing that there are so many white women that they can have anytime they want. And the white husband will do nothing. Its really got to be a huge trip walking around.
And the cumming inside the white wife--I can't think of any way that the black stud can show his dominance and ownership of the white wife, any more than filling her up with his seed! The whole thing is incredible.

It must be incredible power trip these days for black guys. Knowing that there are so many white women that they can have anytime they want. And the white husband will do nothing. Its really got to be a huge trip walking around.
And the cumming inside the white wife--I can't think of any way that the black stud can show his dominance and ownership of the white wife, any more than filling her up with his seed! The whole thing is incredible.
Perfect post, bro -- black guys get even MORE swag because so many white girls want them while whitebois are off to the side, discarded or ignored.

And no condoms for black guys is the only way to go. Fill the white women up with that hot black seed and OWN that pussy!

My wife is the pure virtuous religious conservative prude wife. I think all the time about a bull coming into our home and just taking her. Making both of us cry but mainly me cause he is doing things to my pure wife that I can’t. It’s so hot.
as your tears run down your face whilst his hand is between her legs invading her pure married pussy, roughly invading her inner sanctum and the effects of his actions turn her into a willing wanton woman.
spreading her legs wide he aims his big black cock at her juiced up pussy he turns and says watch boy she is mine now and in one giant thrust he buries his cock into her body. she screams at such a deep invasion but she wraps her legs around him as he begins converting your lovely Christian wife into a black cock loving slut for the rest of your married life.

as your tears run down your face whilst his hand is between her legs invading her pure married pussy, roughly invading her inner sanctum and the effects of his actions turn her into a willing wanton woman.
spreading her legs wide he aims his big black cock at her juiced up pussy he turns and says watch boy she is mine now and in one giant thrust he buries his cock into her body. she screams at such a deep invasion but she wraps her legs around him as he begins converting your lovely Christian wife into a black cock loving slut for the rest of your married life.
In the same boat. I may want that too much for my wife.

Back