Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Shows she loves who she is.

She does love who she is, and I'm proud of her. My favorite move on her is when we're in the club and a black guy will hug her and reach directly for her pussy. Sometimes I like to see more foreplay, but it's incredible when a black bull is that bold -- not wasting any time. My girl told me it makes her feel wanted and hot whether he's over the top of her clothes or reaching under her skirt.

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
Very well stated ?

She does love who she is, and I'm proud of her. My favorite move on her is when we're in the club and a black guy will hug her and reach directly for her pussy. Sometimes I like to see more foreplay, but it's incredible when a black bull is that bold -- not wasting any time. My girl told me it makes her feel wanted and hot whether he's over the top of her clothes or reaching under her skirt.
Although I have these thoughts I dont react on them without some assurance this is what's wanted.

I love witnessing a “good white woman” being totally overcome by insatiable lust for Black dick. The greed and selfishness is such a turn on. The more she has to sacrifice, especially if it’s her family, the better. Watching them break their husband’s spirit is a truly satisfying feeling.

I hope your statement is a wakeup call for all, especially to those hot wives and cuckolds and anyone in this lifestyle. No one loves and care about you more than your family. Don't give ever give up hope.

Because while hope is ultimately about the future, its also about the present. And that's because we have a living hope.

So today, if your'e tempted to give up on your marriage, wife, husband don't! If you're thinking about giving up on your *******, don't! If you want to give up on your dreams...or even life itself....don't!

Don't share your wife to so called a bull, only to find yourself losing everything. Remember, you can only play out your fantasy in bed with your wife/gf, and you still have your loved one, but once you open the Pandora box, you cannot rewind reality, or stop your wife/gf if she decides to continue.....Life is about choices. Make the right choice.....

Great time as a bull it's the art off seducing another man's wife or girlfriend getting into her panties as the cuckold watched then the total control over the cuckold couple as you fuck your big black cock deep into the wife's fertile married Twat and fill her womb with your potent thick spunk making the husband watch as you impregnate his sexy with with your baby

Great time as a bull it's the art off seducing another man's wife or girlfriend getting into her panties as the cuckold watched then the total control over the cuckold couple as you fuck your big black cock deep into the wife's fertile married Twat and fill her womb with your potent thick spunk making the husband watch as you impregnate his sexy with with your baby
hot

Do you taunt the hubby sometimes while fucking the wife? Or do you order him to do things? If so, what is your purpose? Do you want to express your power and dominance even more to the wife? This would be very interesting to know! Thanks for all the great replies in this thread! It really gives me some more insight to the cuckold lifestyle! Hope i will get an experience too! =)

I hope your statement is a wakeup call for all, especially to those hot wives and cuckolds and anyone in this lifestyle. No one loves and care about you more than your family. Don't give ever give up hope.

Because while hope is ultimately about the future, its also about the present. And that's because we have a living hope.

So today, if your'e tempted to give up on your marriage, wife, husband don't! If you're thinking about giving up on your *******, don't! If you want to give up on your dreams...or even life itself....don't!

Don't share your wife to so called a bull, only to find yourself losing everything. Remember, you can only play out your fantasy in bed with your wife/gf, and you still have your loved one, but once you open the Pandora box, you cannot rewind reality, or stop your wife/gf if she decides to continue.....Life is about choices. Make the right choice.....

Honestly, I don't know why you post on this board. Almost all your posts are against cuckolding, giving constant warnings to white married couples. A lot of posts call out fakes. Just wondering why you're here at all.

one question I would love to be answered.
when you first start sharing your wife willingly after finding her cheating, the most prolific thought (for me anyway) was at the time she was young fertile and not on the pill !!!!!!!
despite this your totally addicted to her fucking him and just sort of blank out the risk she could get pregnant, continually reminding her before she went out on a date to ensure she made them use protection
you later discover she is pregnant and then discover they were using "Vaseline" deliberately to ensure the condom burst and they ended up getting the bare back fuck they wanted.
What does a guy think when hes fucking a married woman and as he unloads in her hoping he is going to knock her up.????
its a question I have wondered about for over 30 yrs
Any one have any ideas?????
Vaseline makes condoms break ???

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better bro.

Back