Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Cuckold seems to be very arousing for the cuckold and many of them described their feelings and so on. But the most interesting part for me as an want-to-be-cuckold (the sooner the better^^) is, what the bull thinks and feels when another mans wife is pleasing him. What do you bulls have on your minds, when a wife sucks your dick and the cuckold watches or even encourages you to cum in his wife...what do you feel like? I would love to hear that...thanks a lot. I will post some pics of my (hopefully soon) hotwife, when i get a certain amont of good replies. =))

There is sex and there is cockold sex. I love being watch as my cock pounds her wet juicy pussy, and he is looking on. Sometime the husband get excited and the wife has to chill him out. Especially when the husband is waiting on me to explode. I know busting that nut will please everyone. After he is finished with his cleaning detail it all starts over again.

There is sex and there is cockold sex. I love being watch as my cock pounds her wet juicy pussy, and he is looking on. Sometime the husband get excited and the wife has to chill him out. Especially when the husband is waiting on me to explode. I know busting that nut will please everyone. After he is finished with his cleaning detail it all starts over again.

So great when a bull like you is in total control of the cuck and his bitch.

I simply love fucking a wife in front of the husband. I have gotten so excited at times just seeing the look on husband face. Not all the husbands have small dicks. That said it's just knowing that he's there and enjoying it all.
Great attitude!!!!!!! I love the not-so-subtle BDSM/power play stuff going on in this lifestyle. Like I say, it's got a be a huge trip for the Bull when he physically pleasures the wife and then realizes he's providing intense visual and mental stimulation for the husband. It's gotta be a power trip when you know the husband gets his biggest sexual thrill from watching you bang his wife while he jacks off.

Great attitude!!!!!!! I love the not-so-subtle BDSM/power play stuff going on in this lifestyle. Like I say, it's got a be a huge trip for the Bull when he physically pleasures the wife and then realizes he's providing intense visual and mental stimulation for the husband. It's gotta be a power trip when you know the husband gets his biggest sexual thrill from watching you bang his wife while he jacks off.
The obedience and respect he shows for the man with his wife ( myself) in his own bed. He listens to his wife's moans and screams of pleasure. Then when it's all over he cuddles with her and her dripping pussy in that very same bed. Yes it's a power trip! Husband loves it!

The obedience and respect he shows for the man with his wife ( myself) in his own bed. He listens to his wife's moans and screams of pleasure. Then when it's all over he cuddles with her and her dripping pussy in that very same bed. Yes it's a power trip! Husband loves it!

Amazing, bro. I'm hearing from more and more black men and black boys who enjoy the trip more with the husband or bf there than when he isn't -- that power trip exists for the husband/bf AND for the black guy. His feelings are even more intense in owning that white pussy and he has an audience there to see him do his best, fucking the white girl and giving her all the black seed she needs.

I love reading these points of view from the bulls pespective. Hearing what they think is great

Amazing, bro. I'm hearing from more and more black men and black boys who enjoy the trip more with the husband or bf there than when he isn't -- that power trip exists for the husband/bf AND for the black guy. His feelings are even more intense in owning that white pussy and he has an audience there to see him do his best, fucking the white girl and giving her all the black seed she needs.
Yes when you look in her eyes she feels that ownership and the belonging to you. Turns her on so, that sometimes they forget the husband is in the room. The husband becomes aroused by such they themselves feel the power of the man in his bed. That very point when the husband some times become vulnerable and falls out of character ( not all do) that's the big power trip for me.

Yes when you look in her eyes she feels that ownership and the belonging to you. Turns her on so, that sometimes they forget the husband is in the room. The husband becomes aroused by such they themselves feel the power of the man in his bed. That very point when the husband some times become vulnerable and falls out of character ( not all do) that's the big power trip for me.
It must be very intense

Yes perfect situation for sure

It's gotta be a very big power trip for you and I guess very intense for the husband Watching her getting ultimate satisfaction that he can not do and him getting what he needs just jerking.Awesome!
What I really love is those moments with those of first time experiences. When the husband tries to regain his wife's love and falls out of character. Some I repeat some husbands go down on the wife full of black seed. Then others will suck the black cock in hope the wife will feel this is his way to show his love for her. I'm not one to run from such, so if he wants to I'll feed him!

I love reading these points of view from the bulls pespective. Hearing what they think is great
Yeah, we don't get enough of it IMHO. Even as wannabe white cuck, it's fun to think about what the black stud is thinking too and what they're experiencing. It's fun when you read about couples paying for their drinks before playtime. Also when you think about history and how some people were mistreated. Now this black man is standing in a hotel room with a white man's wife on the edge of a bed in doggystyle position. He looks over and sees the husband admiring his bigger dick and balls as he's about to give a new sexual thrill to his wife. He sees the husband's smaller dick exposed and rock hard without any physical stimulation. Realizing this is just fantasy played out in real life, but the dominance and power thing is fun to think about.

one question I would love to be answered.
when you first start sharing your wife willingly after finding her cheating, the most prolific thought (for me anyway) was at the time she was young fertile and not on the pill !!!!!!!
despite this your totally addicted to her fucking him and just sort of blank out the risk she could get pregnant, continually reminding her before she went out on a date to ensure she made them use protection
you later discover she is pregnant and then discover they were using "Vaseline" deliberately to ensure the condom burst and they ended up getting the bare back fuck they wanted.
What does a guy think when hes fucking a married woman and as he unloads in her hoping he is going to knock her up.????
its a question I have wondered about for over 30 yrs
Any one have any ideas?????

Yeah, we don't get enough of it IMHO. Even as wannabe white cuck, it's fun to think about what the black stud is thinking too and what they're experiencing. It's fun when you read about couples paying for their drinks before playtime. Also when you think about history and how some people were mistreated. Now this black man is standing in a hotel room with a white man's wife on the edge of a bed in doggystyle position. He looks over and sees the husband admiring his bigger dick and balls as he's about to give a new sexual thrill to his wife. He sees the husband's smaller dick exposed and rock hard without any physical stimulation. Realizing this is just fantasy played out in real life, but the dominance and power thing is fun to think about.
Love the real deal!

Back