Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

As an update to a previous post in this thread. Several months ago I took on a young BDSM protégé to learn the ropes so to speak. He lends a helping hand with my married Sub and "fills in" when I'm out of town on trips. Where I'm opposed to allowing her Cuck husband any knowledge of our activities the Protege and Sub have on several occasions tied the Cuck and had vigorous fuck sessions in front him. Apparently the Subs loud pussy and flying juices as well as the young Protégé's huge volume of cum was a big hit!! I believe in the next week or so the Sub want's to tie the Cuck and be pounded while doggie over the top of him...which I'm sure the Protege will love to do, he loves hard pounding as does the Sub!!

Oh, here's a pic of the Sub and Cuck that I took at one of our first meetings...for visualization!! Fun to see the Women you would never expect to be BDSM sluts and size queens!

Oh, and tied for her 1st BDSM session with the Protege!!

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 378
  • P2140016.JPG
    P2140016.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Obviously it is not actually helplessly, it is a feeling that is exciting to us
Then stop playing to crowd by describing it as if you are a white pussy man. Thats what is bullshit on here. Say while excited to watch. We fo not need to make it sound that every white man is a powerless wimp because nothing is further than the truth. I as well as a lot of men on site are not and we take offense to others acting so over the top as powerless white guys. Probably have been on this site longer than you have.

Then stop playing to crowd by describing it as if you are a white pussy man. Thats what is bullshit on here. Say while excited to watch. We fo not need to make it sound that every white man is a powerless wimp because nothing is further than the truth. I as well as a lot of men on site are not and we take offense to others acting so over the top as powerless white guys. Probably have been on this site longer than you have.
Like I said previously, if you find offense to things on here, why bother being on this site ? Go somewhere more suitable to your tastes and leave us alone

Because it is online fantasy and not reality. If it were a real married couple who are actually in love that scenario would never happen.
Very much a true story. Our relations continued in a more general threesome vein but he enjoyed the initial encounter vicariously, it seemed, as much or even more than participating. He and I and she and he spoke about the possibilities leading up to that eve so "impromptu" may be misleading. The Fiction that night is quite mundane compared to some others I've experienced... Fictitiously, of course!

As an update to a previous post in this thread. Several months ago I took on a young BDSM protégé to learn the ropes so to speak. He lends a helping hand with my married Sub and "fills in" when I'm out of town on trips. Where I'm opposed to allowing her Cuck husband any knowledge of our activities the Protege and Sub have on several occasions tied the Cuck and had vigorous fuck sessions in front him. Apparently the Subs loud pussy and flying juices as well as the young Protégé's huge volume of cum was a big hit!! I believe in the new week or so the Sub want's to tie the Cuck and be pounded while doggie over the top of him...which I'm sure the Protege will love to do, he loves hard pounding as does the Sub!!

Oh, here's a pic of the Sub and Cuck that I took at one of our first meetings...for visualization!! Fun to see the Women you would never expect to be BDSM sluts and size queens!

Oh, and tied for her 1st BDSM session with the Protege!!

On that comment i have to admit, it is the desire to see the own wife getting out of control, being a sex monster, craving cock and cum and talking dirty like she NEVER did it before with me....i would love to see my wife like that, because i know she can (like any other woman) enjoy sex more than our 5 minute fucks. most time she starts talking dirty ("Would you like to see me fuck another man") after 3 minutes because she wants me to cum very fast....she knows that i cum very fast when she says cuckold stuff during sex, so that she musn't waste much time with the inapropriate sex with me...hope she will find a propper cock soon. i wouldnt mind when she starts cheating, i would support her after knowing it. =) Therefore it is also the desire to fullfill my wives sex life, after all this should be my duty as a husband. and i know that my dick and my sex with her isn't all she could have!
Also it is fact that many men are enjoying sex with different women. i never did that...even if i had the opportunity i wouldnt make the move to start an affair. The men that are able to do so, are the alpha males. They will get the pussy and have the sex i never had and wont have. It is ok for me and it would be great to see my wife pleasure one of those alpha males. An alpha guy that gets all the pussy he wants AND my wifes pussy. That is a very arousing thought about cuckolding: MY wife giving her pussy willingly to an alpha male in front of me and by that showing me my inferiority.

Last edited:
Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J

Love this post and a great attitude.

This is a great thread. I always wonder what the black stud is thinking when he is having sex with a white wife and it's actually part of the turn on for me as a white guy. I personally am not into explicit verbal humiliation, but you can't deny the power/dom/submissive dynamics at play here in the IR lifestyle. Keep in mind these thoughts are FANTASY only, but it's hot to think the of how the tables have turned here. I'm not going to get into how certain groups were mistreated or taken against their will, but here we have a secret lifestyle where a white couple wants and has a desire to be dominated sexually by a black stud.
I can only imagine being a black guy and having a white wife in doggy position in front of you, both of your hands are spreading her ass cheeks, you look down and see her pink lips stretched out over your black manhood. Then you look over and see her husband there watching you with excitement and awe as he is stroking himself and he is rock hard. Like i've said before, it must be so erotic and a massive POWER TRIP for a black guy to experience this. Knowing that he's giving the wife a new and thrilling sexual experience while at the same time making the husband so sexually excited he's about to cum without even being touched..........that's a hawt POWER TRIP. Looking forward to more input form the black guys here.

Well as the Bull I can tell you it's very arousing to have another mans wife. So now you can imagine my married Sub being fucked and double stuffed, tied for ****** orgasms, warm water and wine enemas, loving every second of our play.....and being sent back to her weasel husband full of our black seed. Sound good to you???

it was tough on me in the beginning
I realize its hard to explain
but
at some point I realized it was making me hard as I watched
even with tears in my eyes, my little dick started to get hard
its like, so many conflicting emotions swirling thru my head all at the same time
the intensity builds
I was in such a deep state of denial at first

I love what you wrote there and many of your comments. I love the post when you said the first time you saw your wife take a BBC you were in tears.

Now, does that mean I'm into humiliating a husband? No, but breaking one in, having him go from being tentative to experiencing the shock of emotions that come with watching his wife take a BBC is a major turn on.

The more he is stung by it the better, especially when going through the shock of what have I done, he begins to realize he is transitioning from being shocked to turned on by it, to accepting and wanting nothing but this for his wife and to a great degree himself too.

I love what you wrote there and many of your comments. I love the post when you said the first time you saw your wife take a BBC you were in tears.

Now, does that mean I'm into humiliating a husband? No, but breaking one in, having him go from being tentative to experiencing the shock of emotions that come with watching his wife take a BBC is a major turn on.

The more he is stung by it the better, especially when going through the shock of what have I done, he begins to realize he is transitioning from being shocked to turned on by it, to accepting and wanting nothing but this for his wife and to a great degree himself too.
Well put, B Brown.

yes very well put and even with those feelings i bet none of us would change a thing

Back