Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Have you ever fucked a wife with her husband right underneath? How does it feel having your balls resting/slapping another man’s face? I think that’s the biggest form of establishing power and dominance. “I’m fucking the love of your life and my balls are on your forehead” pretty much.

Dependent on the couple-my favorite position!!! Fucking her doggystyle and have her tell him to slide under and lick her clit is mindblowing….and yes, I've collaborated with wives because she wanted to see him suck one, or he's a little bitch. Then I whisper to her to pull me out and stick it in his mouth.

We ALL know there are tons of guys with gay or bi intents and varying degrees of honesty concerning there lifestyle place. "Can I suck your dick?" NO interest unless you do it in front of her....but, yes I've agreed to meeting them this way so "it wasn't his fault...."
The best is when you've totally unloaded in her and her Nirvana inspires her to just sit up and straddle his face and grind; it's not as powerful if it's his desire.....her passion rocks the room!!!!

My thoughts when fucking another man's wife are I think they are the real deal of love. To me when a guy loves his lady so much so that he will help her to be sexually satisfied I'm impressed. Therefore I'm going to go beast mode in that pussy so when I'm done we all can sit back and have a brew, a smile and a great memory after. A good memory I'll share is when a sexy wife and I were in their bed and I was all in. Her moans told me she was feeling good and then she whispered to me can he see, I said sure so I picked her up while still in that good pussy and took her to the front room where her hubby was at his desk and on the chair in front of him we started fucking like crazy again for just a little time before we went back to the bedroom. We finished I showered because this was in the morning before work. He fixed me coffee and offered breakfast but the coffee was enough. They called later that day to set another playdate. That was a good day for all.
THIS!

When I was young the the Civil Rights movement was in full swing. And I was an angry young man. There were white women and white couples that wanted to prove their lack of prejudice by having the female half let me fuck her. And fuck them I did. I am well above the Masters and Johnson average and a more aggressive fucker then. Reactions varied some males jerked off, a few just cum watching, my favorites back then were the males that looked on like they were kicked in the stomach. Their wife/girlfriend was under me getting her brains fucked out and there was nothing he could do about it. There were a lot of "holt *******, what I done" expressions from them. The feeling of power was incredible.

I was probably a bit of an asshole back them. Now I like having my partner(s) without their significant other and spend an afternoon or evening pleasuring each other. A lot of what what I do hasn't changed but my attitudes about it certainly have

Have you ever fucked a wife with her husband right underneath? How does it feel having your balls resting/slapping another man’s face? I think that’s the biggest form of establishing power and dominance. “I’m fucking the love of your life and my balls are on your forehead” pretty much.

To have the husband underneath is a bit difficult, most time the wife can't hold still when they are being drilled from behind. More often I do it from the side way locking, the husband can have a great view up close; if needed he can provide the lube & lick.

Back