Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Yes when you look in her eyes she feels that ownership and the belonging to you. Turns her on so, that sometimes they forget the husband is in the room. The husband becomes aroused by such they themselves feel the power of the man in his bed. That very point when the husband some times become vulnerable and falls out of character ( not all do) that's the big power trip for me.

Amazing, man. I've been there watching my gf get blacked, so I know exactly what you mean. I actually love it when she forgets I'm there, whether it's for a moment or longer. It does make me hard and realize she's totally owned -- and I love it that the black guy wins and gets the success he deserves. Being in my place in my bed means that he owns her, but he also owns me.

I often become vulnerable and fall out of character -- I feel it and I also want it to be THE power trip for the black man. I know he wants my gf's tight pink pussy, but I also know he's performing for me and letting me know how fucking superior he is. Seems like at that point his passion and intensity increases and he fucks her even harder.

Yeah, we don't get enough of it IMHO. Even as wannabe white cuck, it's fun to think about what the black stud is thinking too and what they're experiencing. It's fun when you read about couples paying for their drinks before playtime. Also when you think about history and how some people were mistreated. Now this black man is standing in a hotel room with a white man's wife on the edge of a bed in doggystyle position. He looks over and sees the husband admiring his bigger dick and balls as he's about to give a new sexual thrill to his wife. He sees the husband's smaller dick exposed and rock hard without any physical stimulation. Realizing this is just fantasy played out in real life, but the dominance and power thing is fun to think about.
for sure

Yes when you look in her eyes she feels that ownership and the belonging to you. Turns her on so, that sometimes they forget the husband is in the room. The husband becomes aroused by such they themselves feel the power of the man in his bed. That very point when the husband some times become vulnerable and falls out of character ( not all do) that's the big power trip for me.
You are so right, I usually tune my husband out completely.

What I really love is those moments with those of first time experiences. When the husband tries to regain his wife's love and falls out of character. Some I repeat some husbands go down on the wife full of black seed. Then others will suck the black cock in hope the wife will feel this is his way to show his love for her. I'm not one to run from such, so if he wants to I'll feed him!
it works out for all. has to be way over the top for first timers. I don't think there's really any way to mentally prepare for the actual Feelings at the time

Amazing, man. I've been there watching my gf get blacked, so I know exactly what you mean. I actually love it when she forgets I'm there, whether it's for a moment or longer. It does make me hard and realize she's totally owned -- and I love it that the black guy wins and gets the success he deserves. Being in my place in my bed means that he owns her, but he also owns me.

I often become vulnerable and fall out of character -- I feel it and I also want it to be THE power trip for the black man. I know he wants my gf's tight pink pussy, but I also know he's performing for me and letting me know how fucking superior he is. Seems like at that point his passion and intensity increases and he fucks her even harder.
Nothing but the truth.

What I really love is those moments with those of first time experiences. When the husband tries to regain his wife's love and falls out of character. Some I repeat some husbands go down on the wife full of black seed. Then others will suck the black cock in hope the wife will feel this is his way to show his love for her. I'm not one to run from such, so if he wants to I'll feed him!

It took me awhile, but I fell out of character early on in the experience of having my girlfriends blacked. I wasn't sure about licking up the black seed from her pussy when I first started all this, but now I take my cues from her and from the black guy. She loves how I eat her pussy, I love the taste of black seed, and I like it when the black guy feels powerful and perfect when I eat his load.

More black guys are cool with their big black cocks being cleaned off by the cuck or even sucking him. Again, I'm down for whatever the bull wants and needs.

It took me awhile, but I fell out of character early on in the experience of having my girlfriends blacked. I wasn't sure about licking up the black seed from her pussy when I first started all this, but now I take my cues from her and from the black guy. She loves how I eat her pussy, I love the taste of black seed, and I like it when the black guy feels powerful and perfect when I eat his load.

More black guys are cool with their big black cocks being cleaned off by the cuck or even sucking him. Again, I'm down for whatever the bull wants and needs.
You are the perfect cuck!

You made my day, bro. White pussy is owned by black men, and I'm more than happy to give my gf's pussy to any black guy who wants it. She will love it and so will I, but in the end, I'm a cuck who wants your pleasure to come first. If you get off and are happy, we'll all have a good time.
Well said and love to meet the two of you, but as always most likely to be half the equator apart.

Well said and love to meet the two of you, but as always most likely to be half the equator apart.

Will let you know if we make it to SC. I'd be happy just to take some photos of her sitting on your lap and making herself at home. One thing I love about her is that she doesn't consider it too bold or any kind of assault when a black boy or black man touches her or feels her. I think her body language encourages it.

So if we're out and a black guy grabs her ass or leans into her, she leans right back.

Will let you know if we make it to SC. I'd be happy just to take some photos of her sitting on your lap and making herself at home. One thing I love about her is that she doesn't consider it too bold or any kind of assault when a black boy or black man touches her or feels her. I think her body language encourages it.

So if we're out and a black guy grabs her ass or leans into her, she leans right back.
My kind of woman

Back