Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

What I really love is those moments with those of first time experiences. When the husband tries to regain his wife's love and falls out of character. Some I repeat some husbands go down on the wife full of black seed. Then others will suck the black cock in hope the wife will feel this is his way to show his love for her. I'm not one to run from such, so if he wants to I'll feed him!
Ohhhh Sir Id Soooo Luv to be fed

What I really love is those moments with those of first time experiences. When the husband tries to regain his wife's love and falls out of character. Some I repeat some husbands go down on the wife full of black seed. Then others will suck the black cock in hope the wife will feel this is his way to show his love for her. I'm not one to run from such, so if he wants to I'll feed him!
sounds itense for all

Have you ever fucked a wife with her husband right underneath? How does it feel having your balls resting/slapping another man’s face? I think that’s the biggest form of establishing power and dominance. “I’m fucking the love of your life and my balls are on your forehead” pretty muchw
This became my favorite position for YEARS!!! It really used to irritate me all the guys that would ask me to let them suck me or wanted to be fucked---no introduction, no hello, no "my name is..."; finally my standard answer became only in your wife/gf's presence....that worked until one woman asked if I'd be ok if he slid underneath and licked her. It was cool by me, but my naïve ass was shocked when I realized this mofo is missing a lot!!! Once it sunk in I bottomed into her, hunched over and whispered in her ear "You might as well pull the dick out and put it in his mouth" And on top of all that it's also a point she probably won't mind i f you put a thumb in her ass....like I said....definitely my favorite, nothing else close.

For me, it’s about the control and energy in the room. I am in charge when a wife is in front of me at my disposal. The husband/cuck is just an observer. The thought I can use the wife anyway I want right in front of him is a big turn on.
If she is being pleasured completely, I feel I’ve accomplished my purpose in the room.
Can’t speak for the IR aspect of it.

PS. Love when the wife screams, the husband gets the pleasure.

Perfection!! Bravo!!

I can't speak as a bull, only a cuck, but the amount of very well endowed men (black and white) that respond to our cuckolding advert (on a different site) all say the same thing when I tell them, with a cock like theirs that they must get to fuck goreous women all the time. They all agree they could, but most seem to be bored, even with hot young pussy and are chasing something more taboo. They nearly all tell me the rush they get from emptying their balls into another mans wife, especially if he has a small dick, is a huge rush for them, and why they persist hunting for hotwives.
One told me, the buzz he gets going to a couples house, checking out their lives, family photos, and seeing how they live day to day, used to get him rock hard before he was about fuck the 'soccer mom dressed like a whore' into the next day on their marital bed in front of hubby. He said you can't buzz get that from young pussy on Tinder.
Yeah, seeding a wife in front of her white husband must be such a thrill and power trip for the bulls. Even moreso if they invite you back to fuck again and again.

Yes when you look in her eyes she feels that ownership and the belonging to you. Turns her on so, that sometimes they forget the husband is in the room. The husband becomes aroused by such they themselves feel the power of the man in his bed. That very point when the husband some times become vulnerable and falls out of character ( not all do) that's the big power trip for me.
you are truly powerful!

There are multiple thought processes in play during a cuckold session for a bull.
1. The initial thought is the taboo of it all. Here you have the forbidden fruit which is the wife of another man. The bull has the urge is to do the forbidden and mate with a female that "belongs" to another man. That is his conquest and makes him feel like he has conquered a village (figuratively speaking like our ancestors might have done in ancient times). Its very euphoric.
2. If you end up meeting a hotwife where she n you click. Then you have the pleasure of being with a woman who is completely in the moment sexually. She wants sex and wants her and your pleasure to be the only thing on her mind for the next few hours. for the bull and hotwife its the butterflies of new love almost or the feeling of new love. In reality we all know its brain chemicals giving us that high.
3. lastly, with a hotwife what turns me on also is the love you see with a hotwife and her husband. Seeing their love is understanding is a turn on because in this situation the husband is so committed and In love with his wife that he is willing to do anything for her pleasure, even invite another man to give her that pleasure. Again it comes back to the taboo that "you are not suppose to be able to sleep with a woman as her husband watches" yet you are doing it. Their love and commitment is a turn on for sure.
anyways just a few thoughts.

Back