Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

Yeah, seeding a wife in front of her white husband must be such a thrill and power trip for the bulls. Even moreso if they invite you back to fuck again and again.

I love knowing that the bulls get off on it -- I want them to feel all powerful and in complete control, owning that pussy. Bulls should know how much those cucks want their wives and gfs fucked by a real man.

It’s the powerful sexual energy that is truly magnificent in a hotwife/cuckold encounter. I just love to have great sex, and it doesn’t even have to be about me having a bigger dick (which I always do), or being a better lover. I just love having the sex I want to be having with people who really “get it”. The humiliation aspect can be a turn-on, but that’s not what I love about the lifestyle... It’s the great sex!

It's perfect that you support her need for big black dick and for everything else a black guy can give her. Only a black man can bring out that inner slut in her and give her the joy she deserves. Black guys deserve pussy like that.
Thanks for the support. I'm proud that I pushed the limits of my sexuality even before i met my (2nd) wife, that i can admire the beauty and power of black men, and be happy with the joy she gets from her orgasms and her multiple partners. I'm also proud of standing against humiliation and fighting back with jerking off.S0000006A.jpg

Thanks for the support. I'm proud that I pushed the limits of my sexuality even before i met my (2nd) wife, that i can admire the beauty and power of black men, and be happy with the joy she gets from her orgasms and her multiple partners. I'm also proud of standing against humiliation and fighting back with jerking off.View attachment 2803817

An all black vacation is def the way to go....one black bull after another, one load of black jizz after another in one of her holes. It's great that she gets to experience the perfection of black men and big black dick, and that you get to watch her get the fuck of her life and watch her suck that BBC till it floods her slut mouth.

Meanwhile, you can jerk off and enjoy the show....letting those black guys own her pussy and her mind. If they degrade and humiliate you, you can turn it into a positive and make it work for you ;)

If you're like me, the more black dick she gets, the better your life is. My gf gets blacked a couple times a week, but I'd love it to be more. She never looks more beautiful than when a black guy is on her and in her.

Back